38| Damn it.

"Oh, hey Jace." I say as I open the door for him to come in.

"Hey. I just....wanted to see how you were doing." He says as he steps into the house and I smile. "And I brought ice cream!"

"Which flavor?" I ask excitedly.

"Chocolate chips..." he teases.

"Oh gee....from Martin's?" Martin's was a tiny Ice cream parlour that me and Jace used to go when we dated. I usually would order that same flavor over and over.

"Yes." He smiles.

"Oh, my God! I haven't gone there in so long. Thank you." I say.

"So how are you?" He asks as I manage to close the door with my catches on and walk to the couch next to him.

"I'm healing." I say.

"Good. Do you feel much pain?" He asks looking concerned.

"Not really. Sometimes.....when I put weight on it." I complain and he nods.

"And hah.....how are you and .....that blonde boy doing?" He asks.

"You know if you feel intimated by him you don't need to say that stuff to him nor start a fight...." I say feeling pity for him.

"I know." he says looking down. Can we just not talk about this?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

"Now where are those spoons?"

-

We decided to watch a movie and I choose. We were now eating our ice cream and I just can feel Jace staring at me from close.

I turn my head to look at him and he was far too close to my face. I back away a bit but he looks me in the eyes and I just see the Jace who was deep and hurt. His life really sucked. His mom had died when he was twelve and since then his dad would drink all the time. He always told me how it was hard for him. I felt so bad for him.

"Just look me in the eyes and tell me you don't feel anything for me." He looks me in the eyes and starts to lean in. I freeze.

His nose brushed against mine and then he connected our lips. 

Ross......"Stop it Jace....this is wrong...Just get out please."

"I'm never giving up." He said and then leaved.

I immediately call Ross as I start to cry. I just can't believe I did this.

"Ross....Ross...I'm so sorry." I sob.

"Laura....Laura what happens? Are you at you're house?" He asks.

"Can...can...you....come...Please?" I manage to say.

"I'm coming. Don't worry." He hangs up.

-

Ten minutes later I am still crying. We broke up but I felt awful for some reason.

"Laura. What happened?" He asks eyeing me up and down looking for injuries.

"Ross, can we just fix things?" My eyes were pouring.

"What happened?" He asked terrified. "Is it your foot?" He looked down. "What is it, Laur? Please stop crying."

He looked around when I didn't respond. "Who was here?" 

"Jace." I whispered terrified of his reaction.

"Well you moved on quickly." he said starting towards the door. 

"Please, Ross let's fix things." I said between sobs. 

"It's still the tour or goodbye, Laura. " 

"Well I have a new question. Me or the tour?" I shoot at him with no mercy. 

He slammed the door again in his way out.

I fell to the floor leaving my catches to fall as well. My eyes felt irritated and I couldn't stop sobbing. I kicked the ground in agony. 

Until I feel an agonizing pain in my foot. I take of my shoe to see that I had reopened the wound.

Damn it.

Bye guys, see you next chapter.