Winner of the Tracy contest

Sneek peak into next chapter that will be up in as soon as possible:

Ross's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"You know Laura was always a great girl. Good in school. She was always quite and shy in the corners. No guy noticed her you know..... No one would touch her.....she barely had friends. She was the perfect target. I knew I could guide her to do whatever I wanted with her." He starts and I feel immediately sick by his voice but play it off cool trying to ignore him. "I could make her trust me easily...It barely took a week for her to start being my friend and trusting me with anything. It was so easy to make her kiss me. The poor thing hadn't even had her first kiss yet. She lies about it all the time though. I just had to tell her I was in love with her she would go for it." He laughs senseless and I start to grit my teeth. "I made her skip school....start smoking ...drinking ...kiss me....good that was the best part. The girl was a masterpiece and she didn't even had kissed someone before me. She just kept getting better and better. She is a good kisser but I bet you know that right?" At this point I was red in anger but I could only think about Laura and what she would say if I punched the guy. "I let her experience. But she was so innocent.....she would never let me shag her. Not so young. But you....you did it. She let you. And now I wonder what would happen if I stole her away."

"You better shut up." I whisper through my gritted teeth.

He smirks and I stare in his eyes angry. "Now she will do anything I say. She will believe me. She always has. God I'm gonna make her feel so good. Better than you could even try. I'm gonna make her scream in pleasure. Louder than you could ever get, Lynch boy. I'm gonna touch her body that now is all mine....she'll be mine...."

"Stop it." I boil anger.

"Make me." he says not even caring. "I'm gonna get in there...and I'm gonna tell her I love her...and I'm gonna play good heart and I'm gonna steal her away from you."

"That enough!" I shout and punch him right in the face. He falls in the ground but stood up with a cut on his lower lip but he whips it off quickly.

"Ow, you wanna fight Lynch boy. Let's fight come on." He says smirks then punching me in the face.

--------------

HEY GUYS! So the winner for the contest I had for the reader who will be playing Tracy is ...............dum dum dum dum.......@Im_A_TeddyBear. You win sweetie! Sincerely you have been such a support and that answer was just super sweet. Thank you so much all of you who participated really ♡

You guys are being the best!

And what did you thought of the sneek peak? Who is excited to read this one?

For the spin-off:(a story with the characters of this story to make a story about them as leading roles)

Vanessa and Riker

Rydellington

Dylan and Tracy (my personal fave♡♡♡

Interviews for the character and me if you want. You just have to comment your questions for one of these characters:

Ross

Laura

Calum

Raini

Riker

Rydel

Rocky

Ryland

Eglinton

Vanessa

Kate

Tiffany

Travis

Derek

Dylan(bae)

Tyler

Nick

Tracy(bae)

Kayla

Jace(kind of love this character)

Maia

Mark and Stormie (the Lynch parents)

Heath and Kevin (the directors of A&A)

Me (your friend/writer/silly/crazzy person)

Bye guys!