33| A messed up past

(Updated a new chapter before this!)

I blow the smoke out of my lungs slowly regaining the passion for it. It spread a warm feeling down my veins. I had stoped doing it long time ago.

"So.....That blonde kid....you dating? I thought you only did bad boys."

"I thought you thought I never did anyone." I smirk handing him the almost finished cigarette. This was the exact place we would've come to smoke. Nobody would find us here. I don't know why I came here today in the first place but something was calling me deep down I felt it.

"You could do me if you wanted." He smirked back.

"I actually have already did someone. That boy that you claim not to be bad. He was pretty badass when I met him." It's true. Ross was not my kind of guy which makes him 100% the person I needed.

"Yeah right. He is not like me." He teased getting close and smashing the cigarette with his foot against the floor.

"Thank God." I tease. "How would you dig skipping and hanging on my set?" I ask.

"I would dig it very much." He smiles.

We reach set and direct to my dressing where the cloth I had to dress was already placed. I went to the closet and dress came back to see Jace and Ross face to face almost eating each others heads. I laugh and ignore. "Laura." Ross says sounding hopeful.

"What?" I say carelessly.

"Why were you late and who is this?" He says sounding grossed out.

"I lost track of time. When you're with Jace that what happens." I smirk leaning closer to Jace. He looked pissed off but something different suddenly was added.

"Were you smoking?" He asks.

"Ross you are not the only one with secret that belonged to the past."

"Can we just talk? Alone?" Says Ross.

"This is queu to leave." Says Jace. "I'll just go smoke." He takes his jacket leaving me with a bite in my ear lobe.

"You smoke? What the heck? Why didn't you tell me?"

"That's what you ara worried about? Why were you fighting with Travis?" I ask pissed.

"He started fighting with me when he saw us in together." He explains.

Why is he always so protective. Hugrrrhgg....."Yeah. It sounds like him." I say.

"Can we just go back to being together again? I feel so bad. I'll......"

"I don't think we will ever work. Ross I realized there is a big part of me you don't know. Like why did I became shy when I never was ....or what happened between me and that boy....or what I did with him and I don't think you will like it."

"I don't care Laura. I love you. I will accept anything. I just wanna be with you." He says and holds my hands getting his temple next to mine vulnerably.

"I love you too.....but I....I smoked with him....I stopped but I did it again today. I used to skip school with him drink and .....it's messed up...."

"I accept your past. I don't care....." he says and I smile. "I was the one who messed up with Kayla....... she got furious and got together with Maia threaten me and make you and I brake up." He admits.

"I don't care either. You didn't mess up with me." I say. I place my hands around his neck and he grab me by the waist.

"So.....we....slept together. We have that to talk about." He admit close my lips.