1| The casting

{edited}

What a boring class! I could only think about my opportunity to get cast in the brand new series I was gonna audition for.

My agent really was awesome.

I had previously told my teacher that when my phone buzzed I had to take it. And there was I. Sitting in class, waiting for my so wanted phone call to know if I did get the chance to audition.

I looked at the clock in the wall.

Dammit, when would they call?

I was starting to worry.

The familiar ringtone popped up a few seconds later and I jolted in my seat before grabbing my phone and running out of class.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone after I picked up the call.

"Hello, Laura?" the recognizable voice of my agent came out of the device.

"Yes, it is. News?" I asked quickly, feeling the urge to know.

"Yes, you'll do the audition that I told you about tomorrow afternoon. Three thirty. I'll text the details via text. Don't be late!" she reminded me, like I needed it.

"I'll be there. Thank you, so much!" I squeaked feeling way too excited.

She soon hung up and I almost felt forced as my feet kicked their way back to the classroom.

Why is my life so boring?

The agent's text made the phone vibrate in my pocket and I hunched on the table to look at all the info I needed.

The show was to be called 'Austin and Ally' and I was auditioning for Ally, a petit brunette with a quirky and awkward personality, stage fright plus an undying love for music.

The show would have four main characters, two of them being male. And I secretly hopped I would get in, and get a cute co-star too.

But maybe that was too much to ask.

♤♡◇♧

Finally, classes were over.

I would normally not feel such boredom towards school. But it was in times like these that I was reminded of how dull my life truly was.

I grabbed the script I needed to work on till tomorrow and studied and memorized it to my core till late at night, feeling my eyes burn and my eyelids weight.

♤♡◇♧

A loud thud abruptly dozed me off into a hazy waking state. Dry drool stuck on the side of my cheek and messy hair covered my tired eyes. 

Lazily my hand banged on the alarm clock that still attacked my ears, turning it off successfully, after feeling an urge to break it, before actually being able to think about getting off bed.

I slid off, hoping that a splash of cold water in my face would wake me up. 

If school was a bore yesterday, today the chances rose to one hundred percent more likely.

I dressed in my usual tumblr hipster like style as Kate described it once and flew to the car, skipping my breakfast.

I got to school in less than twenty minutes and quickly took my books from my locker before entering the classroom only to see Kate talking to a guy, both of them with a flirty vibe to their conversation.

I sat down next to her and waited for the teacher to come in.

I spent basically all classes looking at the clock that stood by the wall.