15| Let me in.

"So, where are we going?" I ask Tyler we've been in the car for like an half an hour now speaking about me, and Dylan, and Ross.

"Well, you clearly need to think and relax a little so we're going to a place that always calms me down. Where I reflect." he says with a reassuring smile.

"I trust you." I smile back as we make a curve. We're basically at the top of a green grass mountain.

A few minutes later, Tyler parks the car and gets out as I follow him. "Wow." I say at the breath taking view in front of me. You could see the city from here. Everything.

"Come on." he said extending his hand to me and I gladly take it. We climbed a few meters to get a better view and sat on the green grass this ground was covered in. The sun was hitting my face, making my skin warmer. It was a stunning feeling.

"So, was I smart to bring you here?" he asks with his ever so tender voice.

"No. You were genius." I imply smiling.

"You know Laura, maybe Ross is just hurt about something. I don't mean to sound rude but have you thought about what he feels?" Tyler said he didn't meant to be rude, but with that voice he could be threatening somebody that he would kill him, he could still make it sound so gentle.

"No, I guess I never thought of that." I explain thinking now about everything.

-

"So, basically this place is our common place for me and the jocks that nobody knows." says Tyler before bitting his burger. We were currently lunching in a tiny restaurant not far from school actually. I had already texted my sister informing her that I didn't need her to take me to set, cuz Tyler offered himself to and that later she would come and pick me.

"Oww, then I better keep my mouth shut about this." I say smiling and eating my fries.

"Actually, the jocks and I discussed whether or not we would bring you here. But as you were starting off with Dylan we thought it was better not to, but you clearly aren't anymore so I think it's safe, but Kate can't know as she and Travis, you know...." He explains.

"Oww so girlfriends not allowed hah?" well that clears the thought I had that Tyler was interested in me. It was funny cuz I saw him as someone to look up to, a safe place. He was nothing but good to me since the beginning, sincerely all guys were.

"Yeah, and you know seems like the guys all really appreciate your company. You're wild and captivating. They are really happy you are in our group. The girls we had before as our friends were not really, lets say fantastic people." he smiles politely.

"Really?" I feel my cheek burn. How do this guys find me captivating and wild? I was nothing but a freaking pain in the a*s.

"Serious." he smiles.

-

I got to the set and went straight up to my dressing room avoiding Ross who saw me with Tyler and should be coming with tons of questions.

I took my note book out of my bag and wrote the sentence that had been taunting me since I said it. 'The future that we hold is so unclear.'

My mood to write a song had just appeared. I wrote couple of songs before, sometimes just sentences, sometimes they even had instrumental.

Ross has been making me so confuse, but Tyler fixed me up. I just was in the need of a friend. A good friend. So many people have started to advice about what to do. Kate thought she knew and tried to help, as well as Vanessa. No one supported me and Ross hitting off. Tyler saw it the other way.

I keep trying to push Ross back but I fail every time. My heart wants him, and my mind is telling me to keep away. But that heart is stronger that the mind, and the heart wants what it wants.

-

"What are you doing here?" I say angry. I could not get a break.

"Look I just came to tell you something." he says explaining himself as I stare blankly at his figure waiting for him to speak. "I know I messed up things and that you shouldn't simple wait for me to get my shit together, and that there's more people. But I'm not giving up on you. I'm not giving up on us. I'll try and let you in, I'm sorry it took so long to realize. Is just I have...." says Ross but I cut him off actually a bit hopeful.

"I know, I've been reflecting about you and I've concluded...."

"What did you conclude? Did you ever before thought about my situation?" he asks kind of frustrated.

"Well, you.....You have been hurt before. In the past.... But really hurt. A lot of damage was caused. That is why you have that little attitude... You think that if you act like that you wont fall in love again, you wont be played again because now you are the one who plays with the others.... You think that if you act rude you only get girls who are too weak, too desperate to break your shattered heart. Like a shelter, where you can hide so no one can damage you. But your problem is that you have fallen hard for someone. And your being more rude with me, when you tried to get me I rejected you and you think that if you shut me down and tease me, get your way, and I'm guessing it's not going well for you is it? Because the truth is the more you tease, the more you push back, the more you get closer.......The harder you fall. And that, that is really taking over your system." I explained getting a little closer.

"Huh....her name was Kayla and she played with me big time..... I was in love with her.." I just don't know why he burst into telling me this but he seemed so angry, so sad, so damaged. "She took everything away from me, she didn't give me a break." he said letting a tear that streamed down at the speed of light down his cheek. "She cheated me with my best friends, she turned the people I cared about against me. I was fifteen, I didn't know how to deal with that." he said as got even more angry. "But I got over it. I built up a wall. But when I met you, you destroy it. I never.....I never felt that way. Ever." his eyes softened and his body responded as well, he got calmer but kept on the sad side. "When I reality checked, I was playing you like I did with the other girls, cuz I just thought maybe what I just missed interpreted my feelings but I was wrong. I don't.....I don't know what to do....I'm so scared.." I run to him and clear his tears. He almost smiles as he sees my reaction. "I'm sorry." he says cupping my cheek softly leaving a tingling feeling in my skin, for the first time in a long time.

"Let me in...." I whisper and he just places his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

And I knew it. Maybe after all what we've been through is what brought us together. Maybe all was worth it, just so we would give a shoot. Risk something for us. It was true that with Dylan it felt perfect. But with Ross, it felt reality.

NEXT CHAPTER: And this is on you guys, what do you guys wanna see next. What part of the story what? Tell me in the comments below.

QUESTION: Thoughts on Tyler's and Laura's friendship? And anyone knows a good music to describe this story?

Hey, you guys! Wasssup? Tell me stuff about yourself!

Bye lovely loves!