11| Friends and crazy feelings

"Well then I would love to have fun with you more times...."

"Laura, you don't wanna do that, people around me always get hurt. I'm too messed up." he answered to my question starting to push me off his lap. Was that the reason why he would act like this? Be that jerk.....?

"Don't you understand that when you push me away you hurt me?" I said taking in my hands his to stop him from pushing me away.

"But I'll hurt you more if I don't." he explains standing still and looking down.

"I don't mind." I answer back assuring him.

"Well, I do."

"But why would you hurt me if this is ONLY fun and nothing else." I say and realize that I made no sense. But I don't think he noticed so....."It's not like I feel something for you." of course I feel something for him, something to big to make sense. Something I'm not in control of. I just deny to admit that to even myself.

"Right.....Yeah, you're right...." almost as a glimpse he changed completely and put a smirk on his Greek god alike face. "So, show me how would we have fun...."

"Well,...." I smirk. "I think today is already enough of a demonstration, don't you think?" I say picking up my jacket from the floor.

"No.....I can never get enough of you." he says and get hold of my hand. Oh, ok. If you keep saying that you'll kill me.

"Well, maybe later....." I smirk getting out of his lap and back to my desk, my computer.

"Well, 5 minutes to the meeting we should go......" I remark.

"Wait, just a sec, Raini and Cal are coming here I texted them."

"What? You texted them to come here and you didn't even warn me before we started to make out?"

"Well, I didn't want it to stop you. I just wanted to make out with you."

"They could have caught us making out....."

"Oh, so you don't want anyone to know......" he smirks. "Don't worry I wont tell anyone."

"I mean no one can know and I still hate you, you still hate me, we keep hating each other nothing changes you still annoy me...." I guarantee.

"Really?" he asks almost disappointed.

"Yeah, and please be more careful Blondie...." suddenly the door burst open and Cal and Rai got in.

"Hey guys." Says Raini as I smile uneasily.

"Be careful about what Ross?" says Cal.

"Careful about the meeting, I mean we have to go now or we will be late......" I rush closing my laptop, getting my purse and vanishing out of the door as they follow me to the meeting room.

"Ok, what developments was Kevin talking about? Do you know?" asked Raini.

"I talked to Heath and he said that there were some stuff to discuss. Nothing to worry about really..." said Cal.

We walked to the main office where the big table was set and sited in our sits. Soon the room was full with the whole crew.

"Okay guys, let's get this started, as usual Heath is late so ignore that. We gonna talk about the first point in the e-mail, so here are the new scripts." Kev hands each of us one the papers.

"So, study them you know what you have to do with them. Second you know our schedule with the cast and shooting crew will be shorter now we made the new schedule, I e-mailed it to you all, any questions related to that?... no, well third and most important point of this meeting. We decided..." the door burst open and Heath walks in.