13| To break ups, no make ups.

"Hey, haven't seen you all day, where were you?" says Raini when I enter the set.

After lunch, Travis took me here and I talked to him about Kate and tried to see what he thought of the situation.

"I came back to school today." I say.

"Laura! How was school?" says Cal who is joined by Ross coming in my direction.

"It was so cool! My friend made new friends which happen to be the basketball players of my school so now we sit with them at lunch and hangout with them. And they are awesome.They are all so much fun and chill. And everyone at school if like obsessed with me now. The whole day people followed me around and started to record me and just, I don't even know." I say and every one smiles at my excitement except for Ross who frowns in a corner.

I went up to talk to him away from everyone. "Hey, how was your day?"

"Boring, we just walked around set. With you it would've been more fun. Do you wanna go have fun in my dressing room? Or yours? I don't care in which place it is really...." he says stressed out.

"Hum, can we talk about that?" I say.

"Wait just detail more to me about today...." he was interested?

"Humm, well there is a bimbo at my school, whom I hate, and she is picking on me which really infuriates me...."

"Can we just go make out now?" he asks quietly.

"Look, that is what I wanted to talk to you about." I explain trying not to disturb him even though I know I will.

"Talk? What's coming, Princess?" he says with a even bigger frown.

"So, today I met a guy whom I think I like, so this thing between us, whatever this is, it's over.... No, more kissing, making out or whatever, but as you said we can still be friends right?" I said which almost felt like a breakup.

"What? You know, I don't know why I waisted my time with bimbos like you. You're just a goody goody girl...... Just, disappear." he says heartlessly and goes in the other direction. I feel a bit of relief because now I don't have to worry about Ross teasing me, or him doing something stupid.

Now, I see, I've been stupid. I let him have me wrapped around his finger. He made what he want of me. But that is over.

"Laura, Ross, came to my office now!" says Heath with a infuriating voice.

"What happened?" I say as I enter and join Ross, Heath and Kev in their office.

"Well, this." says Heath and turn the computer to us showing a record of me and Ross making out right out side my dressing room. Soon, I realized it was from this morning. "Can you explain this?"

"Well, it's me and Laura kissing...." Ross says with less worry possible.

"You do understand that this footage can go online on accident and ruin the shows reputation don't you?" Kev raises his voice.

"Hum, we didn't know. It won't happen again." I answer.

"It's alright if you date that is between you but be more careful of what you do, personal things can't interact with business. Are we understood?"

"We are." I answered for both of us.

"I'm not." he says with his smirk jerky face back on turned to me.

"C'mon." I say and push him out.

"They think we are dating. Ow, the irony of life." says Ross right when I can manage to escort him out of the room.