41| What's up with Kate?

"I'm telling you Laura! You are better without him!" Derek stated just to get elbowed by Dylan. 'Drop it' Tyler joined the team and provided the protection that the two always do.

"Yeah...like you don't want her single." Travis chuckled.

"Seriously, she is right there." An upset Dylan spoke shoving his pointing hand in my direction.

"It's fine guys. I'm not that devastated." I clear getting up from my comfortable seat to pour myself some soda.

"Are you sure? You looked so serious but this barely lasted four months..." Travis points out.

"Yeah. I mean I was so focused on our relationship I barely talked to you guys or my sister who needs me desperately...I don't even know what is going on with Kate who was my best friend and is completely unacceptably and irracionaly turning against me." I complain and the gangs reaction made me gag.

"I wouldn't say unacceptable..." Travis fears.

"Nor irracional." Derek completes.

"What? What have I done?" I ask feeling no guilt.

"Ow, so you are clueless about this?" Travis asks.

"Yes. Can someone quickly feel me in on what is going on please?" I beg loudly.

"Kate's parents are divorcing..." Travis points.

"Yeah...." Tyler spits. "And on top of that this bastard here broke up with her in the meeting that she was planning to tell him that."

"Are you serious?" I ask shaken up almost feeling like crying.

"In that night she tried to call you but you didn't pick up and everytime she tried to tell you were busy on something else." Dylan adds to let Travis follow.

"Cherry on top? You know how Kate seeks attention when she is feeling down..."

"And when she is happy or angered or hungry...she seeks attention pretty much all the time...." Derek remarks and Tyler spats him in the head. "Not that I don't like it." Derek smirks only to win another spat this one with Travis.

"Anyway...." Travis glares at Derek. "You hurt your foot. Everyone was worried about you which means..."

"No one cares about her." Dylan finishes.

"Oh my God." I cry. "Poor thing..."

"It's fine Laur. She is acting up a bit. It's not your fault.... you have your own life." Dylan reassures.

"No....she needed me and I left her..... I have to go..." I get up and start to walk to the door but.. "My car is broke.... will anyone give me a ride."

"I will." Derek gets up really fast and volunteers.

"That will just be plain awkward....Dyl, get your truck." I say and start to walk outside.

-

"Why did Travis broke up with her?" I ask suspicious.

"Nobody knows. He won't tell us." Dylan says very pacific.

"I just can't believe I was so oblivious to this. My best friend." I say.

"Don't worry. You'll work things out." He promises.

"Thanks Dylan. At least I can always count on you to be honest." I smile.

"Yeah about that..." He gulps.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing we're here." He chuckles as parking and I unbelt. "You can always trust me. Not to be honest or anything else. Just trust. You can always trust I'll love you and help you. I do a lot of mistakes Laur. I know you see me as this perfection but... I'm just the regular number of lies and cheats kinds of jock you know... but trust is something you can always have on me. To protect you. To beat Ross up. Anything. I'm here."

"Dylan..." I start tearing. "I came to rescue a friend I don't have time for my drama." I smile sadly.

"Just come here." He says and places his arms around my waist and I rest my forehead on his.

Maybe it was that needy feeling I usually am getting. But I got myself leaning into Dyl. "Oh no. I'm Tracy's." He laughs. "What are you into Laur? What is up with you? You are not alright."

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

-

I knock the fist out off my hand on Kate's door. "They spilled the beans."

And quick movement of a pairs of arms runs around my neck and a crying head rest's on my shoulder.

QUESTION: Favourite character and chapter till now.

NEXT CHAPTER: We see how Ross is holding up and why he decided to fire himself from the show.

The book is almost ending so tell me stuff that you want me to write more about. And this was just a small chap.

And Laura is really needy lately right? She even tried to kiss Dylan....

Spin-off:

Rydellington

Dacy or Trylan? (Tracy and Dylan) ♡♡♡

Kisses and big mistakes (bye?)