Special.

(I UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE So If YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET GO CHECK THAT OUT! NOTE FOR YOU GUYS BEFORE YOU READ: Have you ever noticed that we pretty much didn't got to know nothing about Laura's past? Well......)

"No, this can't be happening. We were past this stage of sadness and insecurity. Just.....please stop crying Laura." begs Kate. I've been pouring my eyes out with tears for two hours and I can't seem to dry out of them. "You're in love with him Laura, you can't simply do this." she argues. Kate was always so direct to me and I really appreciated it, but sometimes she just needed to shut up! Ugh, you are gonna drive to his house and ask him out yourself, are you listening to me?" I see her hands gesticulate in the air. "That boy freaking loves you and you are not commiting this mistake. You will give give that boy a chance or my name isn't Kate Monroe."

"It isn't." I sob. "It's Katelyn."

"Will you quit crying already?" she bits.

I take a napkin and wipe my tears out as Kate rubs my back.

"Can we just eat ice cream and watch a movie? That is what I'm feeling like doing right now...." I admit.

"It is? That is weird of you. You know if you don't act fast you'll loose him eventually right?" she explains.

"Why does every one keep saying that?" I reclaim.

"Because it's true." and the most recognizable sound of the whole world echoed in the room, the sound of a message reaching a phone, which I for all eternity hope was mine. "Laura you just received a text message."

-Ross's POV-

I just can't believe she just said what she said. Those words are still stick freshly in my mind.

I am in love with her and I just can't get myself to give up on us yet.

I mean, everything we been through...... We are real, she is real. She has real feelings for me, right? Our love is something real, right?

What if this is no good for me? This is so good for me.

I remember when she would let me kiss her. When she would let me drink away my thirst for her. My body couldn't even take what she gave to me. But I just wished she would give me that again.

She is not even aware of what she is doing to me. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I feel breathless. Like I can't see nothing in front of me. Just her. This is so out of control.

My mind is saying no, this is no good for me but I just know. I know the inevitable. I've got my heart made up on her.

-Laura's POV-

"Who is it from? Who is it from?" I shout impatiently.

"You said what you said. When words are knives it's hard not to forget. But something in my head wouldn't reset. Can't give up on us yet..."

"Who is it from?" I snatch the cell out of her hand to see Ross had sent me this.

"It's a strange type of message I would say...and it has tones of oh oh oh... Don't get it." says Kate.

"It's a song lyrics." I say in realisation.

"Why would he sent you a lyrics of a song? Do you wanna search it on youtube or something?" she asks.

"He wrote it for me Kate, it's not on youtube."

"Oh....ow, oh my God Laura... What does it say next?"

"No, woah
Your love was so real
It pulled me in just like a magnetic field
I'd let you go but something's taking the wheel
Yeah it's taking the wheel
Oh, oh