EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -

EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view - (Dedicated to @whodoesntloveraura because you were the first one to ask for this extra, and love your name cuz well Raura's my deal! Thank you for the suggestion!)

{Two weeks later}

"Ross, just get up already." I hear Delly yell frustated. "I'm not giving you a ride if you're going to make Ry late!" she's been freaking out for the past 20 minutes (more like 4 hours to my sensitive ears) about this.

I hear footsteps and think she finally went away. Awww, sweet sweet angels.

"Ross, why is Laura at the door claiming she wants to see you?" I hear Rocky's voice. Laura? I immediately get up, pick my black skinny jeans and my white thin fabric shirt with some kind of draw on it that I wasn't really caring about what at the moment. Put my shoes on, go to the bathroom, wash my face look at my hair and fix it, burst out of the door and start to reach the stairs. "Told you it would work!" says Rocky and Rydel starts to laugh.

"Thanks. Now you, bring your stuff. No time for breakfast, me and Ryland are out of here in ten. Hurry." I go upstairs quickly and get my stuff before heading to the kitchen and say goodbyes to my family.

"Dad, when can I have a car of my own?" I protest.

"When you buy one." he smirks patting my back.

"Ross, come on!" I heard Ryland and run to the car. I get in and Delly drives off. "Thanks to Rocky I now know what's your new trigger."

"Yeah, I can't believe you have a crush. It's like literally the first time since..." says Delly but I cut her off quickly.

"There is no need to say the name, alright? She's captivating." I know it must sound weird to you me saying this so freely. But it was my family, the closest people I have. They wouldn't simply hurt me. I trusted them.

"She really is something special." Ry says and I give him a stern look. He coughed "I mean special to you. Not that I find her special in that way."

"Good. But just don't make something big about this cuz clearly, she's into that one guy from the schools basketball team which should be better than me in any way possible."

"Well, it doesn't matter is he better than you. I truly believe she likes you a lot. Just, go for it. Prove her you are not that guy you showed her first. And you really need to stop your player ways, Ross. We got it that you needed that period of time to just not care about the other. You were in a bad state. But you like Laura so, don't make it like the others. Let her in and never say something you don't really mean. I know it's hard but at least try, alright?" Delly and her wise brain spoke this for the first time and it hit me like a million bricks knowing I have done everything wrong, but that was maybe not that late and I could still mend things with her.

NEXT CHAPTER: Ross goes to school and we start to see him change his ways. Dylan and Ross meet....(uh-ow)

QUESTION: Thoughts on Ross?

Happy New Year guys! Hope you all entered this year with the right foot, if not then you just entered it with the left and that's fine cuz you can walk too! So it's really short just a brief look at Ross's thoughts. Hope it was worth it for you guys :) If not please let me know.

See you guys next year :)