18| He's a piece of cake!

"I thought you made up your mind about never seeing me again." he speaks up as dumbfounded as when he first saw me here.

"No, don't say that, Jace. It was a long time ago, no hard feelings." I admit, but no, it isn't true.

"It was eleven freaking months ago Laura." says Kate and I took a stern look at her.

"I'll wait in the car. It was good to see you again Jace." says Kate in a rush back to her place.

"Laura, why are you really here? I know it's not to get back to me and you know I have to cope with what I did to you for the rest of my life but I apologized and I've changed so don't blame things on me now." he speaks his mind.

Don't blame things on him? He clearly did change a lot.....not. "I'm sorry I came here." I say and hold his hand. "I just needed to verify something."

"Well, did you verify it already cuz I'm really in a hurry to let go of your hand and close this door."

"Goodbye Jace." I say and feel a rush of some kind of feeling running throw me as I get in the car. "I don't love him anymore." I mumble. "I do not love him anymore Kate." I then shout in realization.

"So all of this is about that?" asks Kate irritated.

"You see, when I first met Ross he was very similar to him, that is why I thought I didn't really ever had true feelings for Ross. But Ross is different...."

"You are so dumb not to trust that boy. Seriously." says Kate as she starts the car. "Ugh, I can't wait to get home. It's eight p.m., I cannot believe you made me came here at this late our."

"What? No, this trip is not finished yet. To the Lynches!" I proclaim with my hands in the air as she rolls her eyes, but quickly obeys.

-

"One more time stay in the car and don't follow are you listening?" I warn and she just lays back in her sit clearly not caring. I pull out my phone from my pocket and text Ross. 'Come outside your house.'

I see the front's door opening slowly until Ross's figure is clear then closing it again. His moves were silent as he walked to were I was.

He looks at me keeping his blank face but I focus on his eyes that are effortlessly beautiful. For mere moments I'm even avoiding to talk. I've came to realize Ross is one and only. I remember of thinking about how we couldn't simply find a person that has those features randomly. You needed to be lucky. Now I think I was the luckiest person in the world because to find someone like him, with those chocolate brown eyes and that breath taking soul and he even takes interest in me is something mesmerizing. He was mesmerizing, and I was mesmerized. He was contagious and I was contaminated. He was intoxicating, and I intoxicated. He was breathtaking and I was breathless.

Thoughts keep developing in my mind until I feel his voice whisper. "Laura, why are you here?"

"I...I needed to talk to you..I just couldn't spend all weekend thinking, I act on impulse."

"I'm listening." he remarks.

"I didn't meant to not trust you alright? I've also had my own experiences with love and they were no easy to deal with. When I first met you, you were just in my eyes something else. But I've come to realize you're so much more. Ross..." he stares blankly at me like he is not even caring about what I say, keeping his hand in his jacket and just standing. "You know what......It was a bad idea to come here...." I say frustrated and turn to walk away, but my brain doesn't let me, because I know I have more to say. "You know what? I sticked with you, even after all that has happened. I took in all the stuff you said and did to me. And now I get busted off just because of something that I feel. It's not fair you know.....You don't just get to do that, okay? You don't just get to shut me out....You don't...." I shout.