25 | To stay with me.

(Special chapter for Valentines day! Hope you like it.)

*four weeks later*

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean, you don't answer his calls. You barelly text....I know you miss him but he will just think that....."

"I know what he'll think Vanessa. But I'm just selfish at the point of doing this." I try and lie.

She takes my phone off the desk and starts to go through it. I ignored her.

"Riker made you do this." She says. "Ugh. I'm so mad at him."

"Look I know you are good friends with Rik now, but you don't get to say 'no' to his attempt of making Ross a bit happier again, just for a while."

"But he'll think you want to get back to him when you're only there to cheer him up and be gone in two days."

I didn't care. I just had to see him. Know he wasn't doing something he would regret later. "I'm going." I say getting everything I needed and exiting my place.

I reach the airport, check in head to my gate, get in the plane.

I had to see him. I missed him so much. I had nothing to do since it was summer and Kate and Travis finally hooked up and understood they should be together so they went on vacation together to his house in 'I don't freaking know where'. Dylan did really find a girl and they are more than in love. Tyler disappeared when school was over. And the jocks kept inviting me to go with their group on vacation also. And I declained so I stayed here alone. Raini and Calum went on vacation with their families.

With only the Lynches to hangout with and Rydel and Rat went I don't know where. So Ryland, Rocky and Rik basically and V would come with me so Rik and V are basically best friends now. That leaves Rocky and Ryland and they were so much fun.

But guess what.... Rocky found this chick that he is to busy going after called Alexa and Ry has a girlfriend. Savannah.

Oh and of course. My boyfriend, I don't know if I can call him that, is pretty far away.

-

I had been receiving a good amount of money with Austin and Ally and it's pretty much paying me this trip. That I actually thank God.

I reach the hotel I knew Ross was staying in and went to the lobby.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello! How can I help you?"

"Ugh I was wondering if you could..."

"Just wait a second, please." The phone started to ring and she picked up as I turned around waiting.

That is when I spot Ross getting in with a few people among him and a girl tugged under his arm. I feel a burning feeling inside my chest just to see her under his grip.

He notices me and stops on his tracks staring. Until he finally reacts taking his arm of her and running to me.

"Laura. I missed you so much." He says holding my head in his hands.

"I missed you too." I smile hugging him and kissed his lips. "Now, who the hell was that?" I say mockingly mad but then giggle.

"Ow, Maia? She's my co-star."

"Your co-star?" I ask.

"Yeah. She's super cool. You gotta meet her."

"Yeah, I only came here to see how you were holding up. Riker had told me you were not...."

"So you are not here to say we're back?" He says disappointed. I nod. "Laur, I know what I want from you. I don't need to think. I will never do the same to you as I did to Kate. Never."

"And to Tifanny aparently hah?"

"No, I did nothing to Tifanny we were just fvck......buddies."

"Ow, okay then."

"Look can we talk somewhere more private?" He asks.

-

"It's not only about you repeating yout mistake. What you did to Kate.... I mean....I was there to see how you left her."

"I was careless at the time. But you..... you made me...me again."

"I'm sorry to say but cut the crap Ross....  I'm asking you for time to think... it's not easy to just get over the fact you took Kate's virginity and then left her, told her those stuff.... and that you are now friends!"

"I'm begging you..... just forget about it and be with me. I .... I need you Laur. I've been so down this month I can't go through another like that. Not when you are gone and..."

"And what?"

"And Kayla is here."

"Kayla's here?" I ask.

"She is. She's one of the dancers. I can't stand her."

"I'm so sorry Ross. I didn't know."

"Stay with me here."

"What?"

"Yeah. Stay with me until I end this and then we will go home together. I mean I get free food here and you just stay in this room. I have a king sized bed." He smiles and points to it. I giggle.

"I've noticed."

"Then stay." He says with his shinning eyes.

"Okay."

He screams 'yes' and picks me up to spun me around. I keep giggle. "You are such a kid Ross Lynch."

"Then make me a men Laura Marano." I laugh harder as he pecks my lips and puts me down.

"The problem is I'm a kid too." I explain. "Catch me." And start to run around the room but he grabs me by the back and we both fall in bed.

"I love you." He says almost pecking my lips.

"I love you too." I say and crash my lips to his.

-

I wake up to an empty bed. Getting up I hear some voices by the door to see Ross talking to his new co-star. I can't help it but feel jealous. "Laura, you're up." Smiles Ross to me.

"So this is your girlfriend? She's Ally in your show!"

"Hi." I smile. "I'm sorry if I interrupted your conversation."

"It's fine." She says. "We'll talk later?" He nods and smiles then closing the door.

"I don't like you around her." I say.

"Aww. Someone's jealous."

"I'm not jealous. I just don't think she good for you."

"I find it a really big turn on that you are jealous."

"Ugh." I groan.

"I also find the image of you in only panties and my shirt a huge turn on too."

"I'm going to brush my teeth."

"And I'm going to watch you."

"Ugh." I groan again.

QUESTION: How was your Valentines Day? Thoughts on thw chap?

Hey, I know it's short but well, I'm dry of ideas so you my dear readers if you want anything ro happen in this story any idea you got just tell me! Please. And can we just stop and talk about RYDELINGTON? THEY ARE PERFECT.

Bye loves!