8| And that feeling was the sound of love.

"So how is it like in set, how do you all get allong?" asked the rather eager interviewer to us four.

"In set, it's super fun, clearly all of us here are really hard workers, so when we are shooting it's really good to be around people who are here wanting the exact same thing as us. Which is to do a good job and create something entertaining. So to be around that kind of people, when shooting is all good, we get along so well. And when we are not shooting we all hangout just having fun. Cuz, I'm going to say this one on me, I was really lucky with this cast and this crew."

"I totally agree with Callum." I added to the answer. "All of us are around same age, actually me and Ross are the exact same age which was already a topic that made us a lot easier to get along."

"We are the exact same age?" asked Ross with a smirk.

"Yes, but you are still younger than me." I answered laughing slightly.

"So you're the youngest Ross? Do they pick on you much cuz of that?" smiled Robin (the interviewer).

"No, they don't. They are actually really fun."

"So we can conclude that you are all really close by now? How long have you been shooting?"

"Well, for 7 to 8 weeks now." answered Raini.

"Okay now let's move on to the twitter questions.... We have one here from @MaliaMoon saying: "What can we expect from Austin and Ally season 1?" she also adds this: "I love you guys, keep doing what you do." So what can we expect?"

"Awww, we love you too Malia." I said and Ross started to laugh. "What?" I mouthed to him. He just shrugged.

"What can you expect?... Well, a lot of music, clearly, a lot of new adventures and fun. We can't get into much detail but that is pretty much it." answered Callum.

"Hum, here is another one, this is from @WeLoveLaura and this is actually a question that is very much repeated here: "Will Austin and Ally ever be together?"."

"Okay, that we cannot answer at all. First because Heath asked us not to, and second cuz we don't know." answered Ross.

"But would you like that to happen?" asks him again.

"Actually, that is a subject that we talked about before, and yes, it would be interesting to see how it would work out."

"Okay, so our time is over, I hoped you all watching enjoyed this as much as I did, thank you all so much for coming. Bye."

We got out of the chairs and went to get our stuff so we could leave. We would now go to Ross's house. I directed myself to the parking lot to see Raini and Callum right behind me and Ross already in the parking lot. The sun shined in my eyes. I just love this hot whether.

"Hey guys!" yelled Ross. We went over to him.

"My sister just called saying we are going to the pool so you might as well stop in your houses and grab a towel and a bathing suit, see you there?" he smiled. We all nodded, as I was about to turn myself to go to my car Ross got hold my hand and whispered in my ears.

"You can't imagine how eager I am to see you in a bikini." he said leaving me quite speechless. I looked at him while he probably awaited for my reaction.

I place my hand in his chest and running my finger tips along the thin fabric of his white shirt. "Well then I better hurry up..." I say after bitting my lips with a soft giggle.

He got hold of my hand and smirked. "It's not fun to tease the teaser."

In reply I took his hands and placed them in my waist, then placing my own in his shoulders and getting closer to him. "Actually..... It is really fun." I smirked and swayed away moving my hips in larger moves to my car.