How to Meet and Greet!

Hey guys! So I was asking if any of you ever went to a meet and greet before.

Cuz I only went to one with R5 and I felt really awkward cuz it was the first meet and greet I ever went to and I just didn't know how to behave really. It's so weird.....I was so embarrassed for really nothing just them looking at me it was so different. They look so different up close still and beautiful but so different. I just walk straight to there said "hi" and asked Rydel for a hug cuz Idk why but I find her comforting and then they all gave me a hug but like my fave of them all is Ross and I was pretty shy so when it was his turn to hug I froze a bit and he hugged me and hands just went straight to his chest not on purpose I swear. (He is really muscular by the way *wink wink*) And then Rocky and Riker hugged me at the same time and I just adore them when is like Riker and Rocky walking together and stuff and I dunno why but it's such a sexy image....like in the video clip of "heart made up on you" they both walking out of the dinner they looked so sexy.... so yeah it was so fantastic and the Riker said he really liked my shirt and I was like all embarrassed saying 'thanks' and they started talking to me and I to them and then we were placing ourselves to take the photo I was in between Ross and Riker I think and Ross was going to put his arm around my waist but I didn't noticed and when he did I jumped slightly cuz I wasn't counting on it and he laughed....he literally laughed and Rik asked him what and he shrugs and we took the photo and then I said bye and it was weird......

So.....how should we go up there like how is to just you know.....Idk. ...cuz I see like those fans who take funny pics with them and I'm just asking how did they even asked them? Just help me here......

Cuz I may go this again to their concert and the m&g and I just wanted it to be more.....enjoyeble and less awkward for me.

So help me here

Sorry this was not book related!