10| I am definately CRAZY

I pulled away to get hold of my breath. "So...." I smiled.

"Just go...." he said/whispered letting his raspy voice echo through my head.

"You cannot do this. Why are you acting like this anyway? What happen to that I-know-it-all attitude? I don't understand you Ross."

"Well, what happen to Blondie and to shy girl in the corner? We change...." he afirms. "I don't want to give you a wrong impression Laura. I know I kissed you and stuff, but you are just that innocent good daddy girl that thinks everyone is a fairytale. But I don't do girlfriends or dates or any of the sh*t you thought I was."

"Wow, wow, wow, stop.... You are killing me. Relationships? Dates? Who spoke about that?"

"Well, you wanted to "talk" about a kiss."

"Yes, because I wanted to make things clear." I swear I saw his disappointment face for a mere moment.

"How so, Princess?" and he composed his state dressing it with that ever so effortlessly smirk.

"Even if you don't wanna admit, you were very much begging me to kiss you......"

"I was but....."

"Look, we are just messing with each others heads. And you know it. Don't lie to me. If you don't want to say the truth, then don't say it. But just don't lie, we shouldn't lie to each other because we are both hurting ourselves and the other one. And even if you deny it, it doesn't matter. I know it Ross. And you should know it too. Just, I'm not one of your bimbos that you can mess with. Don't toy me and don't hurt me. Please." I beg and hold back any tear that was trying to escape, turning myself to go back to my dressing room.

But of course Ross got my hand tight in his grip. "So where does this leave us?"

"Where do you want this to take us?"

"I don't know."

"Me neither." and I could fully feel his hand let go of mine.

-

I couldn't sleep last night, it was awful. I just can't believe me and Ross are back to zero. I spent the night watching Austin Moon's videos, just cuz he is in it. I like him, I can't help it. Why is it so hard for him to just say the truth or not hurt me?

But today I had something very important to focus on. I was going back to school. Finally something to abstain me from all this crazy stuff that's been happening and just go back to my normal life for moments.

I got up and went to pick my cloth and get dressed. I haven't seen Kate and Travis for so long and that's all because I've been so busy. Busy with work, with interviews, with Ross....

I had to get to the set first to have a meeting and maybe shoot some scenes if we have time, but then I would go to school. Travis and Kate promised they would pick me up at the set.

It strange to say I was super excited to go back to school. But I was. I dressed on my dark blue short shorts, a red simple crop top, my black All Stars and a leather jacket.

I got my purse, my keys and head out not even having breakfast cuz ain't nobody got time for that.

I reached the studio and went up straight to the principal hall directed to the second one and then my dressing room. When I reached the second hall the
oh-so-familiar door. Dressing room number 68. Blondie's dressing room. I stand still looking at the door. In a sudden someone opens the door and I slightly jump in the other direction to go to my room.

"Princess....." I hear that voice that was echoing through my mind yesterday, repeatedly. That voice that was so effortlessly powerful.

I stop on my tracks trying to decide in which thing I should walk or turn to that boy that I for times thought I knew something about. "What Ross?" I hope not regret my choice.