Conversations ♡

@RikerishCatliff: What would you do if Laura would break up with you for Jace?

Ross: Why would you ask me this? My life is starting to be a stress duo to the fact that I awaiting his next attack.

-

@shorrrrrrR5: I'm asking this for the fun of it......How much do you love Ross on a scale from 1-10? :)

Laura: I don't know....I can't label it! Eleven.

-

@loooovemelikethat: How is Riker naked compared to Ross?

Laura: Well, Riker is my sisters crush so I would never try and dig what happened I just saw him like that and closed my eyes duo to respect!

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Laura!! Hi! BTW I'm so sorry of what you saw, (Riker ...naked) that must have been so awkward but my question is: What's opinion on Ross, since you first saw him to know (you can resume BTW XD)

Laura: I ain't gonna be here telling about my boyfriend for you all to know. He is not available and also private! .....But if you wanna know.....extremely amazing!

-

@CrushingonR5: Do you still like Jace? Just as a friend?

Laura: I will always have a soft spot for Jace.....

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: So Calum I'm gonna ask u the same thing I asked Raini: do you think Caini might happen?

Calum: What? You asked her? What did she say? What did she say? ....

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Huh..but do you like, like Raini? ;)

Calum: Ugh.....we're just good friends.....

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Ok Raini, spill it, Do you like, like Calum?! you can trust me dude O.O

Raini: I know you are from my trust is just if I admit I do.....I officially like him....that can't happen.

-

@shorrrrrrR5: How are things with you and Vanessa...ya know?

Riker: Bad....I was stupid enough not to have the guts to tell her to go out with me so we agreed we were.......fuck buddies....

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: How are you and Rat doing huh?

Rydel: We're great. *Smiles happily*

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Hi Rocky! have any Mac & Cheese, because I'm craving on it

Rocky: What? You were the one who ate my leftovers? Damn it! I really wanted that Mac & Cheese.

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Ryland, how are ya =) Love you, how's your DJ career?

Ryland: Just fine. *Smiles widely*

-
@CrushingonR5: Do you think you and Riker will...you know....start a relationship now or?

Vanessa: I wish.....

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: so...Vanessa.. .jaja...XD...how ya doing?

Vanessa: Great....Why you talking like that?

-

@shorrrrrrR5: Relationship status? (with Riker)

Vanessa: Fuck buddies....*nods sadly*

-

@loooovemelikethat: Well well well you did have a really good time with Riker, didn't ya'?

Vanessa: Let's not talk about that please..
-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: hey, Kate =) how are you and Travis?

Kate: Bad.

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Tracy! Hi! How are ya? I found out I'm gonna be you XD how you feeling about that? O.O

Tracy: Besties. *squeaks*

-

@CrushingonR5: Why do want to steal Laura from Ross? They love each other!

Jace: Well, I love her.

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Hey Jace, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN SUBBORN AND ARE TRYING TO GET LAURA BACK WHEN YOU'RE JUST GONNA HURT HER!!??

Jace: Hurt her? You know nothing about my life. That girl is mine and that prick is nothing but bad to her! Of course he was asking for that fight!

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Maia, spill it, what are your intentions with Laura?

Maia: Nothing. Why would I wanna hurt her? *Smiles fakely*

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Hey?! How are you?! =D I hope your easter has been amazing! cause you're amazing! =) What is your inspiration for writing stories? How did you start writing?

Me: Thanks so much ♡ Well my inspiration comes from things that I like who motivate me to start something and work on it. And I started writing because I read so many stories and book and I wanted to write my own.

-

@loooovemelikethat: I love you simply

Me: Love you more ♡

-

@shorrrrrrR5: I just love this story! How did you become such an AMAZING writer?!?

Me: I don't know....I just write what's on my mind and it happens....

Who wants a quick update?