27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!

I seat in a bench behind the cameras of the set while Ross was shooting. He had been there for at least two hours now, non stop. This scene included Maia all over him and that was really pissing me. But I was calm and collected.

A few minutes later, Ross comes running to where I am. Takes off his shirt and grabs a toal to clean his sweat and I stare. "You are such a tease."

"And you love it." he smiles and leans down to peck my lips. "So, are you having fun?"

"Oh, tots! I love to see Maia all over you. Really pleasing." I smile ironically.

"I bet you do!" he smiles. I look around and notice Maia staring at Ross's shirtless body, drooling. Why won't that b*tch take a picture? It'll last longer!

Why do I sound like Kate lately? I probably just miss her. I need to call that little freak sometime soon.

Anyways, just to make Maia see she was his new co-star, but I was his first and also am his girlfriend, I get up and place my hands in his built chest and lean in. He smirks and pecks my lips hugging me by my waist. "You only doing that cuz Maia's staring right? I can read right throw you Princess." I smirk back.

"I just want her to understand that you are mine."

"Normally I don't like jealousy but if you keep acting like this because of it I might as well really enjoy it!"

"She likes you Ross. I recognize a crush when I see one. Just don't give her any kind of hope." I warn him and he just smiles weakly.

"I love you." he says and pecks my lips.

"Love you too." I say.

"Hey can you go grab my watter bottle from my locker?"

"Sure." I smile and walk to the locker room placed in a big warehouse behind the beach. I reach the locker room and see the door open. I get in and push the door knob to close it but...."NO, NO, NO...."

"DON'T...." and the door makes a click sound. "close it. Says Maia.

"What's the problem? I'll just open it again." I shrug.

"You can't. That door only open from outside, you b*tch." says Kayla. Ow, great I'm stuck in here with these two now? Fantastic! Ughrrrrrrrrrgh why do I keep sounding like Kate? It's starting to annoy me a little bit.

Or maybe is just the smell of being locked up with these two that stinks.

"Cool, now what?" I say.

"I don't know. Everyone is or reharsing or shooting. No one will came here." Maia affirms. Well, at least she didn't call me b*tch.

"Ugh, wait I have the solution, I got it. I'll just call Ross from my phone." I say and reach my pocket to call him, remembering it was in my purse that was in the bench, that was on the other side of the door. "Opps..."

"Ugh, I'm gonna kill you!" screams Kayla and sits down. Well, at least she didn't came to punch me. Ok, I really sound like Kate.

"What about your phones?" I ask.

"They're back in set." says Maia.

I sit in a bench and just stand really. "Great, now we have to be locked up in a room with this b*tch."

"Kayla, just calm your tits alright? And stop calling her that. It's really annoying." for my surprise, this are the words that Maia spoke.

"Thanks." I smile.

"You're welcome." she smiles back and comes to sit next to me. "I bet you've noticed I have a crush on your boyfriend. And I'm sorry I didn't meant to take him from you. Or step over the line. He's taken and I respect that." her australian accent words hit me hard.

"You're serious?"

"I know it's pretty unbelieveble but I am." she smiles.

"Thank you." I smile and hug her.

"Oh, great. You like him?" asks Kayla to Maia. "Well, you know Laura, I bet he told he is not virgin anymore right?" she says and comes closer to me. "Well, it doesn't matter you probably have already done it with him right?" she looks right in my eyes and I just feel a bit shitty. "You haven't!" she laughs. "Ow, sweetie, I don't think he is gonna stand you much longer....." she mocks me and I'm almost crying.

"Kayla, stop." Maia warns.

"Why should I?" she smirks. "Well, let me tell you I was all over him already....I got nothin left undone with him really."

"Kayla!" Maia shouts.

"If you don't give him what he wants, you can alreay break up now. It will save you time." she laughs mockingly and goes to her locker. I just look at the ground.

"Forget it. She is not worth listening." Maia whispers and I just nod.

Suddenly the door burst open and John, one of Ross's cast mates appears. "Hey, guys. You're here! Mollee and I looked everywhere for you! We have to shoot...c'mon." he says and they both get up and leave as I jujst pick Ross's water bottle from his locker but when I turn door is again closed. B*tch!

-

Thankfully, three hours later someone appeared at the door and I could finally go take the watter bottle to Ross, as the sky was already sun setting. We decided we would go eat something along his friends and then walk down the beach with them.

So did we. They were all really fun. It was good to hang out with them and be next to the person I love to. After that little incident I understood. Maia, she probably wasn't as bad as I thought she was. She just got caught up in the middle, enchanted by my boyfriend's perfect face and soul. I pitty for her that he is not avaible. But I'm also glad really.

We all set around a campfire that was in the set and they all played songs and sung together.

While me and Ross were just all cuddly.

It was good! See there I go sounding like Kate again.

NEXT CHAPTER: Turns out Laura really listened to Kayla's pathetic speech and doesn't wanna loose Ross. So she tries what Kala propose......Auch

QUESTION: Thoughts on this lil chap? What do you think of Maia now? Who is your fave character and why?Fave song by R5 ?

Hey, guys! So I'm thinking in doing a spin off of this book would you guys want it and even read it? and if the it had to be about a couple of this book so the nominees are:

Vanessa and Riker

Kate and Travis

Dylan and his mysterious girl

Rydellington

Sorry it's so short but I think I am actually going to make lil chaps like this one and update like more usually. Thoughts on this? or do you prefer bigger chaps but only on weekends?

Inform me about that please.

Feed me back! and thank you guys so much for the comments and votes you've been leaving I have now my first ever 1k votes! ahahh omg you keep surprising me. So how should I celabrate this accomplishment to thank you guys? any ideas? Tell me!

Bye lovelies!