19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?

"So, this is my sister's suit." says Ross as he hands it to me. I smile at him and reach for a kiss in his cheek. "I think I deserve more than that."

"I can spat you in the head if you want." I smile cheekily.

"Charming." he says. I start to undress myself leaving only my bikini on. "Do you want to go for a swim first. Since you don't know how to surf...."

"I mean who knows how to surf?"

"Actually, it's a very popular sport." he explains.

"But I can trust you'll teach me right?" I blink my eyes to him trying to look all innocent.

"I don't know, do you trust me? If you know what I mean." he smirks teasingly.

"There is not much to trust. With you it's just jump head first and hope not to hit a rock. If you know what I mean." I smirk winningly, then taking my suit (or Delly's borrowed suit) and dressing it up. "Hey can you zip up this?" I ask turning my back.

"You're making this on purpose."

"Just do it."

"This is the bikini....." and I cut him off.

"Yeah, that was on purpose." and he zips it up finally. "Let's go?" I ask.

"Yeah." he smiles handing me my board.

-

"Laura, you just have to stand up and ride the wave." he explains as he starts to stand up in the board.

"You say it like it's easy." I protest and try to stand falling in the process.

"Are you okay?" he shouts without a care keeping his cool.

"You bastard seriously." I mumble as I keep trying.

-

"You my friend suck at surfing." he says as we lay the boards and sit next to each other, and he helps me unzip the wet suit.

"First, I'm getting the hang of it. And second, I cannot believe you just called me friend." I accuse.

"So then we are dating?" he smirked.

"Nope." I clear. "So then we're friends?"

"No!" he clears.

"Then what are we?" I protest.

"We are more than friends?" he states questioningly.

"But less than a couple?" I question confused.

"I don't care. As long as I can have moments like this and kiss you whenever I want." he says placing his arms behind my back pushing me closer, to feel his wet, but warm skin. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes facing the sun.

"Yeah, I agree. This is perfect." I say. I feel Ross's hand run up and down my arm, creating this fuzzy feeling of comfort and warmness. I rise my face to look up at his and he takes no time doing the same. My hand runs down the side of his face, he holds and kisses it. I lay back my head on his chest, smiling, watching the horizon.

"Laura?" I hear his voice.

"Yes." I reply.

"You will trust me, at some point right?" he questions almost like he is afraid of the answer.

"I trust you Ross. I just didn't realize how much." I admit.

"You do?" he says surprised. "Oh, thank God." I started to laugh at his reaction and he smiled at me. "So I believe there will be a second date." he smirks.

"Only if you catch me." I propose and smirk back at him. He looks at me in surprise and I get up and start to run towards the water.

"You know, I'm faster that you!" shouts Ross.

"Then what's keeping you from trying?" I ask yelling carelessly. We had the luck to have the beach almost all clear, you could barely se anyone in here. I feel his steps behind me coming closer and closer until two hands grab my waist and pull me off my feet. I scream in defeat trying to get rid of his stern grip but he grabs me higher and I turn around in some kind of movement I can not really explain making us both fall in not a very glamorous way. "Auch, auch, auch auch....." I groan in pain as does he. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." he smiles. "I still catch yah, so...... We have a second date. Remember?" I laugh even if we still laying in the sand recovering from our tremendous fall. "And until then." he says keeping the sentence unfinished which I didn't understood until I felt his arms hovering me and his lips crash on mine. I placed my hands on both sides of his neck to pull him closer and keep the warmness he transmitted. I swear. This boy will be the death of me.

"Race to the water." I said swaying out of his grip and run to the sea finally feeling the water in my feet again.

"You ruin all the fun." he says when he reaches my side I start to walk further into the water to feel a splash of water in my back.

"And you are so cheesy." I said smile walking back to him, he smirks back at me and I reach to kiss his lips. He seems to fall into it, so I distractedly turn him to the water and using the waves in my favor, I jump causing him to fall and be all wet from the bottom to the top.

"You..." he threats and I laugh eternally. He runs to me and picks me up bridal style and with all the strength drop me in the water so we would both be wet.

"Alright then." I pout.

"Ugh just come here already." he exclaims and pushes me to him, this time kissing me with all intensity, making my knees go weak.

It fell just like the first time.

-

"So next time I'll pay." proposes Ross.

"Just eat your fro-yo." I bark, but then smile taking a spoon full of the flavorous content and eat it. "So when can I go see another one of your concert's again?"

"You really wanna go again?" he asks surprised.

"Of course. It was so much fun." I admit.

"Yeah, it was a much more fun concert, knowing that somewhere throw all those people walking around, you were watching me do what I love." he smiles to me and I just blush a little staring at my cup. "Look who is blushing." teases Ross.

"Stop it." I say to see him with the cutest chuckle. And we suddenly hear something unexpected.

"Will you marry me?" an unknown voice speaks up and I turn my head to see the moment. It was a man on his knee turning to a woman who couldn't contain her crying, nodding visciosly. "Yes." she says before he puts a ring on her finger. I smile at the scene before me and turn my head to focus back on Ross who was staring at me with an adorable look.

"You are so cute, did you know that?" he asks with the same look and I blush even more. "Have you ever thought of one day marring someone?"

"Not really, I'm just so young....there is no need to think about that right now." I affirm shaking it off. "And then my point to reach in life was never something about marring someone, I want to be an actress I want to expand my horizons and maybe then I'll think of that really... And I want to be wild and free, there is something about marriage to me that seems like an obligation to stay in a place."

He nods but not like he is confirmed. "How about you? Do you wanna get married?" I push it up.

"I don't know it depends...." he says.

"On what?"

"On the person." he says and turns his head up to look back at me. I smile at him and go back to eat my fro-yo.

QUESTION: Who is your celebrity crush? Tell me guys! (Mine is Bradley Cooper, always was always will be since I first saw him!)

Hey guys! So my school is starting out again and I will probably mark a day and always update every week on that day and it will probably be Saturday. So next update will be the day that I always update every week!

Bye lovelies and thank you so much I'm almost on 10k reads! Ha you guys! <3