21| You know her.

Ross's POV(Who missed these? I certainly did!)

"Ross how would you like to do a movie/musical for Disney Channel for two months?" asks me my manager that had just called me with an amazing offer to a movie.

"Uhu, of course. Yes, sure." I rush excited.

"Good. I'll call the directors informing them you wanna do it, and I'll sent you the script."

"Sure, of course, thank you so much Stella."

"Oh, and Ross. You better pack your bags cuz you'll be leaving to Porto Rico in two weeks." she says before hunging up.

What the heck?

Laura's POV

"Ross, hey!" I say approaching to him when we get to the set halls. He looks at me and I lean him and peck his lips then turning to walk down the hall with him.

"Hey." he says not so excitedly.

"You okay?" I ask feeling him a little upset.

"Yeah, I just had a rough night." he says rubbing his temple.

"Why? What happened?" I ask worried trying to even get his attention a moment seeing him so out.

"Nothing." he rushes. "I just....missed you..." he says and smiles, but only his lips curl when his eyes don't shine like they use to when he smiles.

"Oh, come here." I say in attempt to kiss him but he pushes me off.

"Not here. We can't. Remember?" he warns.

"Then, let's go into your dressing room." I say to him taking his hand.

"Laura, not now." he speaks up and starts to walk away reaching his doorknob to twist it and get in, not looking back once.

What was wrong with him?

-

I get to set after getting everything done I get to the main set where Ross is sited in his chair reading the script one more time like he always does, but though he seemed so distracted. Not that I bought that "I missed you." stuff but I was hoping it wasn't something so bad. Or something he would hide from me. I can't help it but feel like he maybe doesn't like me anymore, or he found someone new. I would be crushed if that happens. I can't deal with something like that. Not again. Jace was enough of an adventure for me. I didn't want a peaceful relationship nor life, but I didn't want to constantly break down either.

I walk ahead and sit in my chair next to him, he doesn't even bother to look up. "You can't do that." I speak normally to him.

"What? What can I not do?" he says confuse. Why is he so distracted?

"You can't just shut me out. What the hell is going on?" I ask a bit angry now.

"Nothing." he shakes it off.

"No. Something is up and if it's about us and you're not telling me ahead, then I think you should re-think your priorities." I argue not very loud cuz there was so much people around that couldn't hear this and then step away from him.

"Uhu, Laura...." I hear him behind.

"Alright, everyone! Let's start rollin'! Shall we?" shouts Heath to the whole crew. Today we started the romance between Austin and Ally. A new actress has came to the studio frequently to shoot new scenes, she is really nice. Her name is Kiersy and she is actually pretty fun. So her character is Kira and she was on Austin's videoclip and basically she is coming in again, to be one of his love interests. "First scene we shoot, from the top! Where is Raini and Calum?" he shouts as we walk to the set of Sonic Boom.