43| THE END

(Photo on the side of how Laura dressed to the party.)

Ross's POV

"I hope you know that this will be a major chance to expose your work. It is not something to suddenly back off because it's too soon!" Stella's spit was visible, flying in little drops across the air and landing in her table. Thankfully I was at a safe distance.

"We understand that, but we didn't know it would be a year away from our home." Rydel whined.

"You guys are musicians! This is what you do! Ross, can you talk some sense into them?" There was smoke coming out of our agent's ears and it wasn't pretty.  

"I have." I shrug rolling my eyes at my brothers attitude.

"Well I have things holding me here, unlike some people." Riker snarkly commented and I turned back at him to give him a glare.

"You are just dumb." I say to his face. "In fact, you all are! A world tour, all planned out before you and you want to give it up?" 

Most of them looked down at their fidgeting hands, second thinking this probably.

"Alright... Let's do it this way: we give you two days to think about it. Two. Days. Anyway, the american tour is already on the go. And that is two months! So if you agree on the world tour we have time to promote it and sell tickets and etcetera's..." It was clear Stella was trying to remain calm, as she even cursed under her breathed after speaking. "Does that work for you, you divas?" 

"Absolutely, we'll have an answer in two days." Ell confirms.

"And if it isn't yes, we will cut you budget! Or better yet, Ross might get a solo career!" She threatened and I wanted to facepalm myself. 

Why did I have such stupid dumbos following me around?

  ♤♡◇♧  

"Yes, guys. It's a long time! But we are going to see the world! And it isn't like we won't be back..." I say for the hundreath time. I was really starting to loose it.

"A year can change a lot." Riker looked around at all of us.

"That won't matter compared to making our dreams come true." I look directly in Riker's eyes, who sat in a table with his feet on a black leather armchair.

"Yeah, what about Laura?" Rocky asked.

"What about her? We broke up. I'm not planning to get back together."

"Have you noticed you are the only one to want this?" Delly said as she grabbed my hand.

"Am I? Because ever since I recall this was our dream. You and Rat go together see the world! How can you not want that? Rik, you can bring Vanessa, and Rock, you can bring Alexa. We have the money for that." I look around at them seeing that their faces light up with ideas and maybe, just maybe I got on their sweet spot.

"That is all true." Ell said giving his hand to Delly. 

"You are right. It would be great to see the world with my family." Rydel smiled brightly and nuzzled on Ratliff's neck.

"Thank you!" I kneel and put my hands together looking up.

"I am going to call Alex." Rocky got up, excusing himself from the room.

"Riker?" I asked finally hoping he would go along with the great vibe.

"Let's go on tour!" He smiled also picking up his phone, probably to call Vanessa.

"Dammit, I was almost giving up." I exhaled, falling on the armchair relaxed-

"It's happening." I heard my mother squeal after my brothers left the room.