35| Jay you surprise me.

"He took my girls virginity then left her. Then he takes my sisters virginity then left her."

"You're sister?"

"Yeah you. God...... I was so worried Laura."

"You are worried. About me? Rethink that again because ever since you and Kate started off you don't even care about me." I stain.

"Don't be childish like that Laur." V warns before exiting the room.

"So you just go like that hitting him for that?" I ask.

"Yeah. And Jace too.... he placed you on bad terms again." He says gritting his teeth.

"And you were just trying to fight them both off. Think that'll work? Just fight them, what do you think that'll solve?"

"I......don't know." He admits.

"Just stop it....alright...I can handle them."

"But if you wanna know Ross was just as furious as I was with Jace. In fact they started it...." he explains.

"Then you joined." I point out. "So you are no better."

"True." He says and I giggle.

"I just wanna see my girls smile." He admits.

"You know I'm right here." Says Kate who was talking to V but clearly overheard us.

"Don't be jelly, babe. " says Travis as he winks.

"Okay..... well when I get out of here we could hang out. I miss you." I propose.

"Yes." He says nodding.

"Okay. I'm gonna call the guys." Says Travis as he lean in and peck my forehead then walking towards the door. Kate comes near me and hugs me.

"You get better soon. I need you to go shopping with me." She says serious and then smiles and walks out.

"That's Kate everyone." Says Dylan who clearly saw Kate saying good.

"Dylan." I smile happily. My pain was coming back and who better than the kindest person in the world to comfort me. He hugs me and I immediately felt relaxed.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Since you've hugged me? Painless."I smile and he smiles back his adorable smile.

"Laura." Tyler comes in with a priceless face.

"Wow. Less drama please. I just....." I try and explain my small damage but he cuts me off dramatically.

"Got hurt badly. I was so worried." He says as Derek and Nick mocked and I hadn't even acknowledged their presence until now.

"How are you cutie?" Derek asks leaning towards my hospital brand new bed.

"I'm fine. How are you flirty boy?" I tease.

"Flirty." He smiles. I look back at Dylan and see him and Tyler exchange a knowing look.

"Everything alright?" I ask at the two weird behaving best friends of mine.

"Yeah, sure." Dylan shrughs as Nick comes forward to look at me. 'Yeah, sure?' He never says this, what is going on?

"What happened really?" Asks Nick who was next to Tyler.

"Well, I was at a dinner and long story short there was a beach I started running in the sand and didn't notice a piece of glass that cut my bare feet."

"You were bare foot?" Asks Nick confused.

"I was running from Ross and heels are not the best thing to run in." I explain.