2| Meet the douche

(edited)

V, Kate and I got to the place where the audition was located as today was the day I was going to know. It really was... today! 

My palms were sweating and kind of trembling. I was avoiding to touch my hair as I did pricess Leia most well known hairstyle. It was my hairstyle for good luck. 

What if I didn't get in? Ceirtainly there would be more chances... 

But sincerely how many chances could I blow before giving up?

 When we got in, I immediately noticed thick tense fog that invaded the room. Some walking from side to the other, others biting their nails like there was no tomorrow, and most sat with their heads in their hands, clapping their feet on the floor repeatedly. I guess I was not the only one really wanting this. 

We sat in a few remaining chairs in the corner and waited.  The sounds of nervous feet, rapid breahst and ticking heartbeats was really starting to get to me. I tried to breathe right and not freak out. 

To distract myself I started looking all around the room and examine others faces.

A girl with dark eyes stared at the ground while her fingers twirled a strand of her thick curls.

A red head managed to keep a smile.

A blonde boy, who for some reason, was the last person I noticed, smiled at me from all across the room. His deep and dark eyes crossed path with mine, when I saw him.

My body jolted inside with electricity, I immediately looked to the floor feeling my cheeks unwillingly flush.

I longed to look back and examine his face further, but a part of me feared he would notice my glance.

 "I think you have an admirer."  V whispered in my ear.

"Huh, hate to desappoint but I don't think I do." I whispered with my eyes still plastered on the floor.

"What? Of course you do. Just look at the smile he is giving you!" Vanessa insisted. 

"I don't really want to." 

"Come on. He's kind of hot." 

I dared to look up, slowly. His electrifying gaze was still on me. 

I examined him, though. His blonde mop of hair fell around his chiseled face. His eyes examined me as well, his kind adorable eyes. His fleshy lips now closed in a smirk fit in his angelic features perfectly. His strong neck and shoulders looked carved and defined, and adorning them his thick veins were visible. He wore a Blondie shirt that just spoke to me on a deeper level, and his large hands were filled with rings.

"He has been eyeing you with adoring eyes since we got in....." Vanessa commented further. "Go talk to him." she suggested, giving me a little nudge with her elbow.

"No way." I answered back and looked away from him, colapsing my back with the not very comfortable chair.

"You are such a wussy! He is so your type! He is blonde even! Didn't you say 'blonde boys were the epitome of male beauty'?" 

"Well, it is not really a rule! And it is not like I'm looking to date right now as you so well know!" I explained. "And he probably wasn't even staring at me. Probably at Kate over there."

"What?" Kate blurt raising her head from her phone to look at us, going back to it soon after. 

"See, she's unattainable. He looks like the kind of guy who digs that!" I explained gesturing with my hands unnecessarily.