Ask me and the characters questions :)

IT'S IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

Hi, guys. Sorry if you thought it was an update...It's not but I decided I wanted to do this because a lot of writers do and it will be so much fun. So I want you to ask down below in the comments questions for the characters and for me too.......I will answer my questions and also make the characters answer your questions for them....... So please as many questions as you can think of, put them in the comments and DON'T FORGET TO REFER THE PERSON THE QUESTION IS FOR! Thank you all so much! You have supported me so much in this story and I can't thank you guys enough. And I'll answer all the questions.

I'LL ONLY UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER WHEN I GET 5 QUESTIONS! And I already have two brand new chapters ready to update so please ask questions :) You can ask like what's up with Ross, cuz you've all been wondering that and maybe I'll give a little bit of the story to tell.

I'LL POST THIS INTERVIEW AT THE DATE OF : 05/01/2015 (UNTIL THEN YOU CAN STILL ASK QUESTIONS)

Here is a little help I'll say all the people that you can ask to (if you want make a question to each one of these):

Ross, Laura, Raini, Callum, Riker, Heath, Kevin, Ratliff, Rydel, Rocky, Ryland, Kate, Travis, Vanessa, The Author (me)

Bye guys love you all! :)