5| Why do I like him?

Chapter 5: Why do I like him?

Guess my luck! Today is the day of the premiere of the show. The first episode gets out today, and guess what is also today? No, it's not my birthday!

It's the One Direction concert which now I can't go because of the premiere. Kate was mad at me for that but she will get over it. As for me, I'm also mad. Now, I can't go to the concert.

And the cherry in the top of the cake is that my date for the premiere is Ross. Yeah, the Blondie one. The big head. Yeah, that one! It's because of the show David said we should do it because of the show, as Callum is taking Raini too.

Basically the premiere is a big party with lots of guests and press. They say we are already giving away some interviews back there so I hope it goes well!

What if Ross tries one of his stupidness stuff on me?

-

As I finished preparing myself a limo stopped in front of my house. And my date gets out of it, clearly waiting for me.

As I glamorously get out of the house in my white Marelyn Monroe alike dress and my bright while purse and shoes, I see Ross staring at my moves adoringly.... talk about awkward.

"You may wanna clean the drool that is getting out of your mouth!" I said as I vanished past a frozen in spot Blondie and got in the limo, which the door was already open.

When he got to the car I smiled as the limo started to work to take us to the premiere.

-

We were in the almost there but the quietness was very audible, but someone had to break the silence.

"Just so you know, I wasn't drooling, but you..." he said getting his lips close to my right ear. "You look gorgeous in that fit cloth."

I smirk. "Oh, you can't help it, can you?"

"I can't help what?" he smiled confuse.

I smirk getting close to his face, but really close. Oh, he is always teasing me. I also deserve to tease him.

"You can't help it but fall for me..." I said before I leave the car in greatness. He helplessly got our of the car and followed me. I chuckled.

"You know that is totally not true...." he confirmed totally convencing (note sarcasm).

"Yeah, whatever you said..." I chuckled walking to the premiere where you could see a red carpet already, and a lot of flashes behind it. "C'mon, let's go!" I said taking him by the hand and dragging him there. We walked until Heath came on our site.

"Hey, Laura you're stunning." said Heath smiling taking my hand sweetly and spunning me around. I smiled widly when he stop and took his hand away.

"Thanks." I replied to his comment.

"What about me?" Ross said but clearly joking around.

"You are a lucky guy! Look at your date." I smirk. Ohh, Ross should like this comment.

"Well, I would prefer to choose my date but yeah, she is not bad." he smirk back at me and I just looked the other way back to Heath.

"Look, the episode had tones of views all around the world. They are now counting them so we had success. We need to keep this up!" said a very happy Heath.

"Really? That is great. So we get to continue the serie?" he nodded.

"Now, it's time get in. The premiere is inside those doors, here you can give interviews along the way, these are the interviewers who weren't invited for the party. So, inside there are more. Then in the end there you stop, because there you see the flashes, is for the photos. Oh, and give hands and be gentle with each other, they love that. Act like a couple. Okay? Any further questions?" said Heath quickly. We nod to let him know we understood, thoughtfully I barely act as a friend around Ross how can I act like I actually like him.