24| Ross's POV

(I have updated a chap not long ago make sure you have read that one before this!)

Ross's POV (This chap is entirely Ross's)

"Is it everything?" asks Rydel as she helped me pack my bag.

"I think so." I sigh sadly.

"Is she going to say goodbye?"

"I don't think so. Not after what happened." I explain.

"Ugh, damn Ross. Why couldn't you just tell her in the beginning?" she asks as I sit in my bed with my face in my hands and my elbows supported
by my knees.

"Cuz she would never give me a chance if I told her. I tried once though, but I didn't got the chance." I explain. "She told me she could get over loving me." I say almost feeling my eyes watery. I just didn't want to cry.

"So she told you she loved you...." she concluded. I nod. "Did you say it back?"

"Of course I did. I just imagined saying it to her in a different situation, you know?" I sigh remembering something.

"Oww, my little brother is growing up so fast." she says as she comes to comfort me.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I say.

"Sure."

"Are you dating Eglinton?" I ask.

"Ugh....yes." she admits.

"I knew it."

"You're not mad?" she asks.

"You do know you're older than me right?" I remark and she laughs. "Why would I be mad?"

"Well, Rik was pretty mad...." she explains.

"He knows? Since when?"

"The boys caught me and him kissing in the garage."she explains.

"Rydel, your first kiss." I smile.

"Well, that wasn't my first really...." she explains.

"Well, but he was your first, right?"

"In pretty much everything..." she admits.

I look at her suspiciously but then just smile. "As long as he makes you happy."

"He does." she smiles.

"I just can't believe you have a boyfriend."

"Well, I can't believe you have a girlfriend."

"I don't think I have one any more though."

"Well, you are gonna get her back bud..."

"Well, now I have to get to the airport."

"We're all taking you!"

"Okay, then let's go!" I say as we take our bags to downstairs.

-

"Goodbye sweetheart." says my mom kissing my temple as I hug her. Next Rat comes up to me and hug me as I whisper to his ear.

"Take care of my sis, bro!"

"You know?"

"She told me." I smile.

He nods and I walk along to say goodbye to the last person to is Riker. "She isn't coming, is she?" he asks and I just nod and sigh.

"I don't think so." I say after hugging him.

"Think again." says Rik looking throw me. I turn around and smile. She comes running to me and hugs me.

"I just had to say goodbye to you. I'll miss so much."

"It will be two months, I'll be back before you know it."

"But it's two months with tons of girl dancers and a new co-star. I'll be jealous." I smile at him. "I'm still mad at you though."

"So are we still together?"

"I kissed Tyler yesterday."

"I know, and I forgive you for that I don't care..."

"You should. I think this two months will be good for us to just think about what we really want."

"I don't need to think, Laura. I want to be with you. Please don't do this. It was long time ago that with Kate, please....Don't let me go in this state."

"Goodbye Ross." she says and kisses my cheek and starts to walk away but I grab her by the hand and kiss her in the lips. She hesitates and stays still not moving.

"Don't do that." I feel my weakness whispering as I just reconnect our lips and she finally gives in. I loose a bit the notion of time until I hear my brother.

"Okay, love birds. Ross has a plane to catch." says Rocky patting my back.

"I love you." I says.

"I love you too." she replies before she turns around.

"Okay, here I go." I sigh nervously and start to go to my gate.

-

-Three days later-

This was the first day of rehearsals, I had to days to settle in and just look around and I'm met some of the cast, but today I'd meet it all. I tried to call

I get to the place where we would be rehearsing and find a bunch of people in the large warehouse.

"And say Hi to our star, Ross!" I look around and everybody starts clapping as I just laughed placing my stuff on my supposed locker that had my name in a tag and went to join the group.

"Hey, I'm Maia. I'm gonna be Mack on the movie." she says with a thick australian accent.

"Cool, my girlfriend is an Aussie." I say and she laughs.

"And my from is a blondie." she says and that just reminded me of Laura. I sigh and look down.

"Ugh, did I say something? Or..."

"No, just.... My girlfriend used to called me that."

"Ow, you'll see her in no time. This movie shoots will be over soon." she smiles.

"I hope so."

-
As I meet all the cast a girl comes up to me. A very familiar one actually. "Ross." she screams and hugs me as I just stand still.

"Kayla?"

-

QUESTION: Who was waiting that? And what are you thinking of this?

Hey, it was short but it was just to introduce Ross's arrival. Hope that you liking this. Just feedback me your opinions please. I really think the story is not the best right now so I just wanted to know what you think.

Bye loves!