EXTRA Special.

"I just knew this would happen." I sob.

"Laura....I thought....."

"Yeah....that I wouldn't find out......" I mutter.

"You kissed Tyler, for God sakes." he protests.

"Yes, after you freaking lied to me about my best friend. Which apparently has some big stuff still hidden from me and so do you." I claim.

"Ok. Then........ I'll tell you what happenned with Kate." He says and I can see his uneasiness.

"That won't make up for it but go ahead." I reply. How worse could it be.

"I toll her I loved her so she would have sex with me. I took her virginity and then....left her." He speaks almost soundless and I completly freaked.

"I can't freaking believe you Ross. Ugh, you are lie after lie. I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of your crap. I openned up to you...."

"So did I!" He shouts.

"Did you? Did you really?" I bit. "This is it for me Ross. I love you but....."

"Laura, don't....."

"It will happen eventually. Your past is too present. We can't be together or I'll collapse." I start to walk away but he grabs my hand and kisses me. I feel him vulnerable....like he seems to be in this situations. Just weak. Helpless. I find myself kissing back giving into it.

Last thing I know we're laid in bed. Staring at each other. His fingertips tracing lines on my bare arm. All our cloth scattered around the floor.

"I can't be with you."

It happened. And it definatelly felt like this is the end.

Hey guys so this is Raura's brake up and yes.....if I made my words clear....Laura just lost her virginity technically after they brake up.... and pretty much now they are not a couple.

Don't hit me.

NEXT CHAPTER: Laura gets closer to Jace. Tells Kate all that happened. Confronts Dylan about the girl.

Coming soon! Probably tomorrow!