14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)

(Last opportunity to go make a question so the characters can answer them, you can either ask them in the comments down below here or in the chapter "Ask questions to the characters and to me") Dedicated to @rauraluv29 cuz you are always commenting and I always love your comments<3 thank you so much for you support. Much love <3

Today I only had to go to the studio after lunch which meant I could go to right ahead to school which meant get a ride with V and spent more times with my friends. Hapiness.

I get to school to see a mop of hair that was very familiar. And the nightmare has started. Ross. I can't believe he is coming to my school. What the heck? I was now actually popular in school. Everyone knew me, looked up to me, copied my style, followed me around, and he was about to probably ruin that. Not that I really cared but it was so good to not be a nobody.

I rushed to the entrance along with Vanessa trying not to be noticed, but of course people came to me and started to ask me questions.

"Laura, you should have told us that the Ross Lynch was joining our school. Ohhh, I'm so excited." they all spoke. I broke throw the crowd that was being placed in front of Ross. Girls were trying to hug him, or take photos with him, he seemed kind of desperate to get out of that situation. As I stared at him in that state, he caught my eye and mouthed a 'Help me' widely.'

With pity rushing throw me, I went inside spotting Dylan along with the others, noticing Tiffany and Kate at the side who came towards us greeting V. "Hey, guys can you help me with something?"

-

"Thank you so much I don't know what got over those people." admits Ross a bit surprised.

"I know." winks Tiffany at Ross and Kate elbows her. Ow, I can't believe this.

"Anytime men." says Dylan with his simple smile.

"So you're in Austin and Ally with Laura hah?" says Derek flashing a smile at me while I kept it off cool. When I say me and the jocks became friends we really did. After their practice we went out and hang out together in Travis' place. More like Travis freaking palace, but who cares about that right? So, Travis told them along with me bits of the story but that now I didn't want nothing with Ross but to try out with Dylan. And now we are all friends, hangout everyday, and they are so much fun. They make me feel like I really fit in.

"Yep." he answers and shrugs.

"Well, then Laura's friends are ours and you are more than welcome to sit at our table." says Dylan.

"He is not my friend. Just my co-worker, and he may do fine on his own way around here." I blurt.

"Don't worry, you can sit at our table." says Tiffany.

"Okay, that's enough!" says Vanessa and takes the beast away from us. Thank you Lord.

"Oh, come on Laura. He is new here." says Kate.

"Why did you come here in the first place?" I say mad. Mad at him. It was enough of his shit.

"Hey, relax." whispers Dylan at my ear and squeezes my hand. I softly smile at him.

"Okay. You can walk around with us, I guess." I say but Ross's face doesn't express much happiness for some reason. I notice he is looking at my hand holding Dylan's. Will you stop?

They all started to chat and ask Ross questions while I stayed at the corner a bit angry at him and even myself. "Want to get out of here for a bit?" Dylan says. I smile as he pushes my hand to outside.

-

"I'm assuming you and Ross don't really get along." says Dylan with a smile while tracing lines in the palm of my hand with his fingertips. I