Sorry but I had to.

Hey guys. I'm so sorry I'm taking so long to update I'll try and make a big chapter or a double update. Would you like that?

Well I just have to say this to you guys: my book has a lot of mistakes in grammar and wrongly spelled words cuz I'm not always editing it so please don't keep commenting my mistakes I'm just human loves. If you don't like the mistakes....The way I write, if my story is stupid or not..If it makes sense...If it is dumb...whatever it you have two simple opinions: or you bare with it and don't point it out. Or stop reading it....If you don't like it you don't knew to bare with it so stop reading but don't come say to me it's stupid and stuff.

And one more thing comment here if you are a usual reader and you like this book even a little. I wanna know ♡♡♡♡

And I don't mean to be harsh with anyone here if they feel like I was I just need you to understand I'm just a kid writing a story or trying to....If you don't like it....don't read it! You are not obligated to so lucky you don't read it and we're all happy ♡♡♡ If thus was a professional book...but it's not I'm not payed to do a good job. It's for the fun of it!

And don't forget:
For the spin-off:

Vanessa and Riker

Rydellington

Dylan and Tracy (my personal fave♡♡♡

Interviews for the character and me if you want. You just have to comment your questions for one of these characters:

Ross

Laura

Calum

Raini

Riker

Rydel

Rocky

Ryland

Eglinton

Vanessa

Kate

Tiffany

Travis

Derek

Dylan

Tyler

Nick

Tracy

Kayla

Jace

Maia

Mark and Stormie (the Lynch parents)

Heath and Kevin (the directors of A&A)

Me (your friend/writer/silly/crazzy person)

And as you all should know I want a new Tracy...what does this means? I think the actress I choose to play her doesn't work so I fired her. But I know who would play the best Tracy.....One of my readers!

So all you have to do is answer this question and send your answer for my PRIVATE MESSAGES ( because IF YOU DON'T SENT IT THERE THEN YOU ARE NOT IN THIS 'CONTEST'! )

The question is: WHY DO YOU READ THIS STORY AND WHY WOULD IT BE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO BE PLAYING ONE OF THE CHARACTERS?

Bye guys ♡♡