12| Hot guys and hot bitches

"So, what are you doing here?" I fake smile widely trying to hide the embaressement of what just happened.

"Mind to tell us what just happened in front of our eyes?" Travis proposes and Kate behind him shakes her head in agreement.

"Well, me and Ross were......practicing .....for ........a scene." I burst out but they don't buy it of course and start to laugh at me and my stupid reason for this.

"I always knew between you two there was chemistry, so you two are dating now?" asked Kate with a smile.

"No, not really, we just.... Make out couple of times and yeah... But nothing more really...." sadly. Yes, we are not dating and Ross clearly didn't meant what I thought when he said those words which makes me so angry at him, at me even for even believing what Ross wanted was to be with me, to date me. Course not, why was I so dumb? Ross feels nothing for you, he just can't stick with the idea a girl doesn't want him.

I go to my table and start to pack everything in spot to then go to school again.

"I cannot believe you, the Laura who never messed around, the innocent girl in the corner has a fling with this hot, hot guy. Ross brings a new side of you to life!" says Kate amused.

"Yeah, tell me about it," I mumble.

"Well, are you ready to go back to school?" asks Travis.

"Couldn't be more...." I say and get my bag to walk out of the door and see them following.

We walked back to the parking lot and got in the big old truck of Travis. Kate sit next to Travis who was driving and I sat in the back sit.

"So, how have you two been getting along?" I ask waiting for the disastrous answer to come, yeah, because Travis and Kate know each other for years now and never got along. Sincerely when Travis said he liked Kate it was a big surprise because they just didn't stand each other, but then again me and Ross didn't either.

"Really, really well actually." says Travis and smiles adoringly taking a glance at my breath taking good looking girl friend while she looks out the window.

Oh, Travis. You were in it deep. "That is good. Really."

-

We reach the school, finally and get out of the car. I turn myself to pick my bag and when I all eyes on me. I notice some people are recording this with their phones. I start to walk and everyone greets me and even joins and walks behind my back to walk while I push Kate and Travis to my side. What the heck is happening?

"Hi, Laura." "Oh, my God, Laura, long time no see." some whistles from some guys, some dirty looks from some girls, I finally walk in school but they keep following.

"Hey, look I'm going to call some of my friends to push this crowd away. Okay?" says Travis in which I agree. Soon, Travis appears along with Tyler, Derek and Dylan. The three cutter guys from Travis team. Me and Travis were friends because my family and his got along, but inside school we never really talked or hang out, so we were just friendly in school and outside school we would hang out, and he never showed any interest in presenting me his friends so I didn't really know any of them, just knew their names and the rumors that run through school about each one of them. And also stuff that Travis told me.

They started to ask people to clear space like they were my body guards. I feel so flattered. Soon everyone was giving us space and Travis stayed with his friends so we went to my locker.

"Laura, can I tell you something?" asks Kate smily next to me while I put books from my bag to my locker soon realizing what was going on.

"Oh, my Gosh! Who is the guy?" I ask back.