32 | Old habits.

I woke up to an empty bed. I look around and see Kate staring me. "What the hell happend?" she says as soon as she sees me open my eyes. "Why were Ross and Travis fighting? Why was Ross only in boxers? Why are you sleeping in here? And ....why are you naked?"

"Ross and I broke up." I say when all comes back and flashes.

"That answers to the question: what happenned, but I would love for you to answer the others." She complains.

"You had sex?" She shout shocked when I finish telling her.

"Yeah." I groan.

"Break up sex? That is so weird. How did it feel?" She asks.

"Vunerable, slow, tender, a bit painful though." I say.

"Isn't he just so hot and pleasing?" She asks.

"You tell me." I say ironically.

"He is." She laughs and answer. "So you are not a couple anymore hah?"

"I just can't stand so much secrecy and I bet that are much more." I explain.

"Well....."

"What do you know b*tch?" I ask mad.

"I used to be friends with him since we were little and I've always talked about you to him. He was pretty interested in meeting you." She assumes like it's a big thing.

"I don't care." I explain.

-

I walk down the hall along my friend to see the usual people. Travis comes up to us and smiles hugging Kate and pecking her lips, as usual death glares are sent to Kate as she never notices and keeps her happy smiles. We soon walk along with our gang except for Dylan who is probably making out with his girl. Tyler has told me he is not telling me anytime soon giving the fact that when we tried out I told my friends. Though that is completly different....but whatever. I really want to help him get over this. According to Tyler, the girl is completly tired of hiding. 

"So you are back on the market?" smiles Derek flirty.

"Kate! You told them?" I shout mad.

"She also said that my dream of takin' youh V is already off the table...sadly...." Derek purred. We see Dylan walking ahead but no one greats him. I smile and see him smile back. His hair was messier than usual and there is a hickey almost hidden on his neck....oh my god you nasty.

"My V? My sister?" I say confuse.

"No, he is talking about your virginity. Derek leave her alone." Travis warns but chill.

"You told them that why?" I ask complaining.

"I didn't I just told Ty and Dyl... the others.....listened." she shrugs obviously excusing herself.

"Break up sex is the best." Derek admits. (Quote by my dear friend go follow her
@ D290101)

"I guess it's all right. I would've told you guys anyway. But I would like it to be me telling.....for once." I put it on Kate.

Tracy walks by giving a shy look to someone next to us. That is so unusual. Her blonde hair was in a ponny tail not in the usual wavy super fixed hot hair style. The clothes she would wear to match were extremelly different too. In fact it's the first time in.....ever that I saw her legs covered. Tight ripped jeans that were actually really cute. She wore a pink tank top saying 'I'm in love' and a small blue jacket. "Wow. Check out Tracy." I say.

"What happened?" Asks Kate.

"She is in love." Says Dylan.

"How would you know?" I question confuse.

"It's what says in her t-shirt." Smiles Derek that clearlly understood what Dylan said.

"Yeah, that was what I was talking about." He smiles and they hand five.

"Great minds think alike." Derek smiles.

"Now thinking straight, stupid minds think alike too." Dylan thinks out loud.

"Dude, you just insulted yourself. Auch." Explains Nick as most of us laugh.

We all slipt up because most of us have different classes but as me, Dylan and Kate reach the door of the classroom we learn that Miss Mccornick waters had broke and she was having a baby leaving us with a free period.

"Hey, guys. I have to go to the bathroom okay?" I say and they all nod smiling. I reach it and enter one of the stalls but soon hear a crying sound. Worried I go see the only stall that wasn't empty.

"Hey, are you alright in there?"

"Go away." A familiar voice spoke.

"Tracy?....C'mon just come out I just wanna help you." I reassure.

"No you don't. I know what you wanna do....you'll just mock ........me I know .....how you .......are!" She manages to say between sobs.

"Tracy," I laugh sadly. "That's you that mock."

"You're right." She sighs sadly and I hear the stall open.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hello." She says not crying for a bit but as she looked at me the sobs came back. "Ugh, I'm a mess." She says almost locking herself again but I stop her.

"Tracy, don't do that." I say and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Can I hug you?" She says as her maskara runs down her face.

"Sure. Come here." I say and comfort her. She soons pulls away.

"That was really weird." I laugh.

"Come on. Lets clean that face." She smiles and nods.

After helping her clean up we talked and she said she was just having boy trouble. I told her about me and Ross and she helped me actually saying that if he kept so many secrets the only thing to do was accept him like he is cuz the secrets he had belonged to the past. Tracy for as strange as it may seem was nice to me in all this time.

I finnally got my chance to pee after she leaved which was relieving. I went out the the hall to see Dylan kissing a girl. I couldn't make out her feautures since she was wearing Dylans black hoodie. I run in the opposite direction not wanting to find out that way.

I sit on a bench outside and see someone that was unpleasing for my eyes to see Jace smoking. He noticed me and smiles. For my stupidity Tracy's advice was to be kept for later and Jace was walking to were I was.

He passed me the cigarette and I refused. "You don't smoke any more."

"I haven't lately." I shrug.

"C'mon just one blow." He asks.

"Hummmm.. I don't know..."

"You know you want to." He smiles his cocky grin plastered and I take the thin and toxic stick and embrace it with my lips. "Good girl." He smiles.

"I thought I was bad." I smirk.

"Yeah, you're my bad girl."

NEXT CHAPTER: Laura keeps being the Jace's bad girl and we see basically how they were before. Laura brings him to set and Ross takes a look.

QUESTION: What. the. actual. FVCK?

HEY GUYS! So basically Laura under Jace's command is like this. He is a big bad influence to her and he totally ruined her at first.

Who is Dylan's girl?

What do you think of Tracy now?

And for spin off voting(vote or if I don't have votes I can't do this spin off.):

V and Rik

Dylan and his girl

Rydellington

Bye guys.