42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)

Warning: STRONG VOCABULARY USED IN THE CHAPTER

Ross's POV

"You have to get out of there." I hear Riker's voice from behind the door of my bedroom.

"Go away." I yell.

"Came on Ross. Unlock the door." Rocky says.

"Okay." I finally give up and open the door quickly to go lie down in bed again.

"Now I can finally come in MY room." Ryland points out.

"Yeah... sorry about that." I apologise.

"How is he?" I hear Rydel running to the door.

"Recked." I hear Rocky's voice.

"Ow my baby Bro." Delly comes running to me

"She is the love of my life... and she is running me." I say cracking my voice almost crying.

I feel Delly cuddling up. "It wasn't a mistake right? Getting out of the show. Right?"

"No. It was what you knew was best for you." Riker reassures.

"I'm gonna take good care of you, baby brother." Delly whispers.

"I want her back but I can't or else I'll leave in constant fear of falling you know." I explain.

"Hey...you have no explanation to make okay!" Rocky states.

"Yes. And you're so young. You are gonna have so much love in your life. It's just the beginning. Don't think everything is ruined. Okay?" Delly says and smiles at me.

"Okay."

-

"Are you ready?" My dad asks as he picks the rest of the albums that I just signed.

"Yeah. It's my therapy." I explain.

"You're not so fine right now...are yah?" He asks.

"Nope."

"Let's go." Mom sparks in the door and calls. I nod and get Luna in the safety of my hands walking to the stage to find my brothers.

"You feeling okay?" I'm tired of this question.

"I'm fine okay. Just stop asking that." I say a bit rudely.

"Ready Set Rock." We scream and get in stage.

"Goodnight, Los Angeles! How are we feeling tonight?" I scream to the mic and hear the screams.

-

"So this last song is a song that most of you may know is the reason I left the show, I am a mess and why my family has asked today more than twenty times if I'm okay. Laura if you are out there listening I love you and please....Fvck you." And the music starts playing.

"Got my heart made up on." I started twirling my hips to the music and loose myself in my misery.

-

"What was that ? I hope you don't do that again okay? We do not act like COCKY bastards alright?" Riker speaks to my ignorance. "Now repeat."

"Yeah cocky bastards and act and stuff."

"I'm serious Ross. We're better than that." Riker says sternly.

"And I said I got it." I repeat in the same tone.

"Don't defy me." He barks.

"Yeah? Or what?" I test.

"Hey you two. Drop it. Are you listening?" Rocky pointed at both of us.