7| Two crushes and three heavy books.

Two weeks later me and Travis were back to the same. I already missed that guy. That time we spent together. So much we had to catch up on.

Now, it was me, him, the bedroom and an empty house. That sounded so wrong, but totally not what it sounded was what we were doing. We were just eating chips and talking.

"You know what I'll try that sometime...." I laughed along with his stories. "So, how long were you really out of the country again?"

"I was three months out, why?" he answered my question eating the bag of chips casually.

"And you are still captain of the basketball team?"

"Of course." he replied.

"Okay." and silence. I looked up at him and he did the same and we just burst out laughing. Yes, that was what we did.

"So, now that you are famous... are you going back to school?" he asked while I sited up from my laying position beside him.

I turned my body so I was facing him while he was still laid back.

"Yes, but it is still a while for that to happen." I said taking the chips out of his grip.

"And tell me about you cast mates. No, wait tell me more about Ross." he says trying not to laugh.

"Oh, I'm dead serious he is a douche bag."

"Yeah, yeah sure." he replied kidding.

"I miss school and Kate... " I told out of the blue.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked and I nodded distracted eating the chips. "But this is really important....." suddenly my phone goes off. I take it in my hand looking at the screen to see who was calling before picking up and getting it closer to my ear.

"Hey, Kate. Are you down stairs already?"

"Downstairs?" asks out of the blue Travis.

I look at him in surprise but let it go and answer her. "Okay, I'm going to open you the door wait a sec." I hung up and get up from bed reaching the door.

"What is Kate doing here?" he asks.

"She is here to pick up some books she needed." I informed him.

I quickly go downstairs, and open her the door. She joins me upstairs to the books.

"Oh, hey, Travis." says Kate smiling. When I look up at him I see a small blush.

"He-he-hey, Kaa-ate-te." he says waving awkwardly. What is going on? I reach the three heavy books in the nightstand and hand them to her.

Waiting for her to turn around and go with her to the way out, "Oh don't bother, I'll get out by myself, I see you have company. Bye." she says waving at both of us before walking down the stairs until she disappear from my sight.

"Smooth, bro." I mock. He is still slightly pale and embarrassed for some reason. "What was that about?"

"Hum, nothing really." he answers.

"You can't be serious. He-e-ey Kaa-a-te." I mimic him.

"Okay, I'll tell you this but you can't tell nobody. Is just because you are my best friend!" I nodded worried after reaching the bed and sitting on it, staring at him.

"I think I like Kate." I look at him.

"You what? But did't you two, just didn't got along? How did this happen?" I explained confuse.

"Yeah, but I guess I always had a crush on her since I met you. Is just these few weeks I've seen her so alone and I go talk to her and we actually do get along. She is so beautiful." he says distracted.