16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!

{1 month later}

"Are you guys ready?" Ross says to the rest of his band. I had already seen Ryland rock the house down with his DJ style, and it was fun! They all put their hands on the top of each other and screamed something I couldn't quite hear.

Ross invited Raini, Callum and I to his concert and it has been a really cool experience. We've been backstage, just chilling around looking at all this busy people walking around with all kind of stuff. Currently we were watching them front the sides of the stage.

Ross winked at me before as they all passed in front of us. I kissed his cheek. "Break a leg." I smile pushing him to go to stage.

Rat starts to play, then Delly comes in, later being joined by Riker and Rocky, and when Ross starts to dance to that sound I open my mouth in surprise. I've never seen him perform before. His eyes were closed, he seemed to be getting hit with all kinds of feelings as well as realizing all of them. He started to sing seconds later only to even impress me more. His voice was amazing. It hypnotized me. It intoxicated me. His eyes were mainly closed, but when they opened the spark of someone who is just where he belongs showed out. Giving all kinds of chills just to look at him, his state was so contagious I started to mimic his expression. I got Yes, he performed and sang on Austin and Ally, but as Austin which meant nothing like this.

He felt to many things when he was on stage. He simply belonged there.He belonged to the lights hitting his face. He belonged to the notes in each song. He belonged to the mic pressed to his lips. He belong to Rock. He belonged . (A/N: Actually this was the impression I got of Ross when I went to see their show. Except for the singing which I already knew it was brilliant.)

-

The crowed cheered as they said their goodbyes and walk off stage with big smiles of someone who just rocked the house down.

We accompany them to pack their stuff and exit, cuz we were hanging out with them at their place. I learnt that the Lynches take advantaged of the parents-not-in-the-house-time to invite their friends over. They say it's because they are really embarrassing but I've met them and their are so nice.

"Thank you so much for inviting me." said Rai as we all walk together.

"Yes, it was real fun." agreed Callum.

"Your welcome, it was Ross's idea!" says Rat smiling.

"Yeah, it was!" smiles Ross while standing towards me.

They all start to chat about the concert while Ross whispers in my ear. "Come with me, I want to show you something." he got hold of my hand pushing it in the direction he was going so I could follow behind.

"Did you like the concert?" Ross says looking around the stage,like he was trying to find something, where no one was on sight by now.

"Yeah, you are in a very interesting state when you are on stage." I admit smiling while he is still looking walking around until something catches him and he turns to look at me smiling. A pure, genuine beautiful smile.

"Really? I'll tell my brothers you said that." he says taking back his focus to searching whatever he was searching.

I walk up to him closely. "No, I meant you, but only you. Well, your brothers and Rat are really amazing too..." but I couldn't stop looking at you, so I wouldn't really know exactly how the others are.... "but I was speaking about you." I said a bit shy. He was just the kind of person you could know for years and you would still get a bit shy around him inevitably.

"Are you serious?" he says keeping his amazing smile printed on his face.

"You just, you belong to perform. You mark the stage. The moment you start to sing, the moment you start to dance, the moment you freaking gave your first step into this stage .....you showed that." I say while I keep my head mostly looking at the ground.