MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.

Hey guys.

I got great news for all of you sad faces (including mine) when I wanted to leave.

Basically I'm having some trouble at school and stuff and my grades are not as high as I would like them to be. It's crazy cuz my dad and mom are not worried about it they say I can make it and that they are happy with it but I just take it too hard on myself and I can't do it other way.

I don't have any confidence in myself and that is the worst and I'm only sharing this with you guys cuz I really love you all for supporting me.

So as I was saying.... I need to get myself together and I thought wattpad was a distraction but actually your support is something so good to me.

So I'm gonna continue BUT is just I feel like stopping for a while has made me loose readers which is really bad.....and also I'm not gonna update as usually as I'd normally do you can expect like an update in one month only.....It can happen.....

But you guys gotta cooperate with me please and want me to keep writing the story....do you?

So that's it......

Much love

Expect the next update in like a week and a few okay? Love yah but still there will only be more two chapters and an Epilogue and the book ends my loves ;)

For the spin off:

Rydellington

Trylan (Tracy and Dylan ♡♡♡♡my fave♡♡♡)

And one more thing!

WHAT THINGS OR QUESTIONS IN THIS STORY DO YOU THINK WE'RE NOT ANSWER OR ANSWERED PROPALLY OR DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT?

Bye MY BBABES