26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e

"Do you think it's a good idea to go see you shoot?"

"Of course it is. And we are almost there."

"Alright." The question I really wanted to ask keep bugging me until I just say it. "Will Kayla be there?"

"Yeahhh.... she probably .....most likely..... the chancez that she is there are big." He says.

"Alright." I just didn't care that much about her. I didn't really believe Ross would go back to her...

"You know there is no need to worry...."

"I know Ross. It's not her I'm worried about."

"What do you mean it's not her? Is there anyone you think you should be worried? Laura I...."

"I'm kidding." I smile.

"Well, you know...I'm the one that should be worried. Most of your friends are really fit, rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of them so...."

"I kissed one of them."

"Yeah, while we were dating...."

"I'm sorry Ross.....I..."

"You are forgiven. And...."

"And ?"

"Am I forgiven?"

"You are." I say and kiss his lips.

"It's here." He says as we reach a beach full of cameras lights. A set. A pretty good one actually.

"Ross, come on." says some guy.

"Wait here." He says and kisses my cheek.

Ross's POV

"Is she your girl?" Asks Garret.

"I'm proud to say she is." I smile proudly as we join the group.

"You are a lucky guy dude. She's cute."

"She is also not avaible."

"Steped over the line?" He asks.

"You did."

"Ahhh, I'm sorry, man. Can I step over the line and tell you something again?"

"I guess?" I say unsure.

"Kayla said that you two were dating." He says.

"Kayla what?"

"And not to worry you but your real girlfriend is currently having an encounter with your rumored one." He says and point to where I left Laura.

Laura's POV

"So you're his new b*tch hah?" Asks a girl who comes to me.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"You're excused." She smiles winningly at me. I'm still confuse in what she said. I see Ross running to me and I just stand there.

"Kayla. What are you doing?" says Ross as he reaches for my hand.

"Just checking up on how your life's going." she smiles. So this is Kayla. Her sight was kind of perfect. She was beautiful. And I'm noticing Ross really digs blondes.

"Well, as long as I'm concerned my life is non of your business." says Ross.

"Well as long as I'm concerned you were never settling down."

"Come on." says Ross and takes my hand. "I'm so sorry Laur. I don't know what she told you but whatever it is don't let it get to you. It's worthless."

"I know that Rossy. Don't worry." I say and lean in to kiss his lips. "I love you."

"I love you more."

" If you say so." I smile and kiss him again.

Seconds later I hear cheers and whistles. Pulling away startled I look around. "Ross, mah man, you go bro." it's whar I hear. I just smile and look around to see Maia almost crying along with Kayla who gives me dirty looks and death glares.

Why the heck has my boyfriend to be so damn hot? 'You have good taste Laura. And so does he.' My mind speaks to me. I sound like Kate.

I'll just get used to it. Well, I hope to.

NEXT CHAPTER: Laura gets locked in a room by accident with her two besties(just kidding.) in the entire world Kayla and Maia. Scary? Yes!

QUESTION: What do you think of Maia? What do you think of Kayla? Who is your fave character?

Can we just talk about Teen Beach Movie 2? Ahhahaha I loved the trailer and I'm pretty sure it will be awesome. And don't you just love Maia and Ross and Garret and Mollee and Grace and John DeLuca(perfection) and everyone there really? I do!

So thoughts on this totally awful filler chap hah ahah?

And freaking 15k reads? Oh my freaking hell! Love you all guys you just Rock the house down to many times. But I don't care! I love it!

(Cute pic of the Lynch in R5 pic...doesn't Ross look like Dylan O'Brien there? Hotties!)
Bye guys!