Note

Hey guys. I'm having kind of a lazy writer block and promise to update but I like wrote almost a full chapter and was without Wi - Fi and when I went to pick it up again it was not there! I'm so sad.....it's like when I feel like I wrote something good it's all whipped. :( I don't even know but I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions or ideas for the book cut I feel like it's so boring the story now so if you do sent them in and of corse I'll dedicate the chapter in which the idea is in to you and give you the recognition.

Just comment in what characters do you like the most and want me to write and focus more on them and what stories do you wanna know about too. Things that you think while you read that may trigger ideas to me!

Ow and let's not forget:

Interviews for the character and me if you want. You just have to comment your questions for one of these characters:

Ross

Laura

Calum

Raini

Riker

Rydel

Rocky

Ryland

Eglinton

Vanessa

Kate

Tiffany

Travis

Derek

Dylan

Tyler

Nick

Tracy

Kayla

Jace

Maia

Mark and Stormie (the Lynch parents)

Heath and Kevin (the directors of A&A)

Me (your friend/writer/silly/crazzy person)

And as you all should know I want a new Tracy...what does this means? I think the actress I choose to play her doesn't work so I fired her. But I know who would play the best Tracy.....One of my readers!

So all you have to do is answer this question and send your answer for my PRIVATE MESSAGES ( because IF YOU DON'T SENT IT THERE THEN YOU ARE NOT IN THIS 'CONTEST'! )

The question is: WHY DO YOU READ THIS STORY AND WHY WOULD IT BE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO BE PLAYING ONE OF THE CHARACTERS?

Bye guys!