IV. Love and Savage

"I am nothing but a wrecked person, a lady with a class, but no one there to love. I don't have to love or be loved. This is nothing but a broken place for a person. The stripped parts of my heart were forever broken, were forever lost. I should continue to strive until my last breathe. I am, the Queen of Sana."

This story belongs to the lady, who has suffered many times. This story is the point of view, from the queen of Sana, Maribela Sophixzel-Maxwin. If you are done reading the 1st chapter, you will now what events take over in this part.

She was the 1st daughter of the Sophixzel family, the 4th child of Hector III and Angela. She was born with a natural beauty, and a smart kid. She was delighted by many queens. Then there was her over-protective brothers. Greg, the 1st born, was super strict, that could protect Maribela for all his life. Colden the 2nd born, 1 year late to Greg, the sweetest of them all, the ideal guy that we could have. Sylvester, 2 years younger than Colden, the caring one, always in Maribela's side.

When she was born, the three of them gathered together to meet her, they were so surprised, just imagine their chubby cheeks smile, and their eyes sparkle. They were so delighted. 

"Mom, she is so pretty!" Greg shouted.

"Aww, yes she is. How about you, Colden and Sylvester, what was your first impression to our first baby girl?" Angela asked with a smile.

"Mom, she was beautiful, her skin tone is just like mine." Colden whispered.

While Sylvester, his age is still 1, and hasn't said a 1st word. He was carried by their maid. By the looks of his eyes, he was surprised. They all laughed together in the room with the birth of Maribela the 1st princess.

When she was 3, and a baby boy was born after hers, namely Falcon, is already 2 years old, and still on his mother's arms. And surprisingly, her mother again, is pregnant, almost 5 months, she was all alone, no one to play with. So she headed to her brothers' room. And as she saw, they were only reading books.

"Brothers, may I come in?" She asked while hiding in the door.

"You can come in, sister." Colden replied.

She come in and sat beside her brothers.

"Brothers, what are you reading, aren't you going to play?" She asked again.

"Just action, sister. No need to worry." Greg said.

"I study languages and math, sister." Sylvester said while counting his fingers.

"Come here, sister. I'll read you fairytales. You must not know how to read, right? Seat in my lap instead." Colden said sweetly.

The sweet and curious Maribela nodded, and smiled. She sat in the lap of Colden, and started to read her fairytales that was suited to her taste. The book is called 'Snow White and the 7 Dwarves'. She was so delighted to hear her brother's voice telling her some stories.

After all the years, there are 3 more sisters are born. They were twins, 3 years younger than Maribela, they were named Sylvia and Grace, although Sylvia is more older than Grace in just a minute. And then there is the last born, Sweena, 5 years younger than Maribela

For the 8 years of Maribela, she is well educated, more smart than anyone else, her uniqueness is a divine gift. But she has no time to play with her sisters. The more she studies, the more busier she is. It is because of Colden always tells her some stories, some are fairytale, and some are dark stories, or action, he even told her the story of 'The Great Guard of Schweigen' written by Frances Lim, which keeps her motivated and admired the most. That started her to love the books. And now she is a bookworm just like Colden.