X. Weary Day

When the time Icela fainted in the gate, they rushed her through her room. They were in shock, mostly Charlotte

"She must be very tired after all this, right?" Charlotte asked.

Arabell just nodded and headed to the room where they carried Icela.

After some minutes, Arabell and Charlotte stayed with her while she is asleep. Charlotte fell asleep, too. She brushed Icela's hair and leaned on the bed, too. 

"Both Icela and Kayda is strange." She thought.

After hours on a journey to the central or main bay of Subbatra, at the carriage, Kayda felt so dizzy and sick. She ordered the coachman to stop, and she quickly went out to catch some air. 

"Your Highness, are you okay?" The coachman asked her.

"Do you think I am fine? I can't breathe." She responded so rudely.

And then the coachman returned to his seat when he was shocked at what he saw. A man walked towards her while she was suffocating in dizziness and heat, he handed a water flask to her.

"I am no need of help, COULD YOU JUST LEA--" She turned around and saw her husband, Sebastian, giving her water. She frowned and looked away. "Why are you here?" She asked.

"I just noticed that you are gone." He said.

"How do you know where I am?" 

"I asked your maidservants, they were very scared when I begged them to spit it out."

"What businesses or matters you have here? It's not like you wanted to find me and lock me up in the room."

Sebastian kneeled so he won't suffer talking to a woman, who is kneeling in the ground. Now they are a pair, kneeling couples. He brushed her cheeks and kissed her. "I am worried because my wife wandered alone." He whispered.

"Eww. Get up and go away. How on earth did you learn on how to worry about your wife. Silly man." She said it so rudely.

"Why, how can I be so worried if you wandered alone, without any armed men."

"Hmph. I am not alone. I am with Sir Jeffrey, the coachman. And my baby."

"A fetus." Raised his chin.

"A baby."

He smirked, he pulled her inside the carriage. "Are you out of your mind? What the hell are you doing? Don't you see I am pregnant?" She burst her anger out of him.

"What, you're the one who is being so stubborn here. The way you treat me earlier is quite a pain. How could you treat your husband like that?" He was teasing her like a baby.

"So now you are treating me as your 'wife', eh? Now, Love, what are you really doing here? Want to see her? Then go." She shouted.

"Now you call me 'love'." 

"What do you want me to call you? Baby? Darling? Sebastard?"

"Sebastard is quite unpleasant to hear, my dear."

"You just rhymed your words, how dare you? Now is not the time to argue with a rat, get off of my sight." She looked away and flapped her fan.

"Fine. But I'll see you again, at the shore." Kisses her hand.

"You bastard. Go away."