XII. Charlotte

Charlotte Rina, she was the trusted cousin and a maid of Arabell Molina. As the stories mentioned that she can detect, can alarm good and evil deeds. She was gifted with a rare ability. She doesn't know why.

Windy Wednesday, it's been 7 days since Kayda visited Leischen, Arabell left at night when Sylvester commanded his guards to take his wife home, which she hated the most. She got home stressed and sick.

At this present time, Icela walked and visited her parents in the garden with Charlotte on her side. Charlotte felt sad when she saw her queen's parents. 

"My father died on the battle between his brother when I was little. He died earlier, his life is so short. My mother died after I reigned, so she can still teach me the things I don't know yet. The fact that they are not in my side anymore hurts me the most. I envy my cousins that they still have their parents on their side. I felt so lonely." Icela said.

"At least their spirits are with you, Your Highness."

She nodded. "Yes." 

They heard clopping noises and whispers from their back, Charlotte screamed a little bit.

Elfuego and the others visited Icela.

"Hey, Ice. How are you doing, and woah." He was astonished. "Your belly is big." Elfuego was really surprised.

"Yes. It is getting near." She replied. 

"I am excited to see the tiny image of Sneaux." He spit it out so clearly because he was so excited. "And who is this lovely woman?"

"Greetings, friends of Icela. I am Charlotte Rina, her trusted maid." She bowed.

"Hmm, clearly I don't see you for the past months, are you new here?" He asked.

"Yes. I just came here to serve Her Highness from now on. I was promoted here."

"Hmm good thing that you serve our beloved queen. Because her lover gave her to stress abo--" He was shut.

"Elfuego, that's enough. What brings you all here?" Her calm and soothing voice is pretty.

"We wanted to say 'hi', because you've never visited us after that incident."

"Your Highness, may I ask what happened? And who is that lover of yours?" Charlotte asked.

She smiled and said, "Okay, I will."

Both Icela and Charlotte sat on the tea place of the garden. Icela was still smiling, Charlotte was so confused.

"My lover. I want to hide it until I die, but I guess I have to tell it to you, since you will be serving my child also." She sipped the tea that Ms. Lelaine brought. "Oh, this is Lelaine Solimann, she is a bit younger than you. As I recall all my maids' ages, Marianne Solimann was the oldest among them, about your age." Charlotte nodded and smiled. "So, about my lover. He is no ordinary man, he looks like a living snowflake. He is my first friend, my only lover."

"What does he look like, besides a living snowflake?" Charlotte asked.

"He looks cute, so handsome." She laughed. They both giggled. "His eyes were like the sky, his hair is like snow, his skin is not that white, fair skin, I envy him. Veiny hands." She blushed. "And mostly, he is tall. He is so caring, but with a bag of stupidity."