XXXIX. Tired Souls

At the palace of Schweigen, after so long, I have to feature it, everyone was so quiet, especially Lorenz. He was investigating in the matter of all person. He first investigated his father's death for some time, and can't move on. He also investigated on the death of his cousin, Icela, he wanted to know who killed her or the cause of all destruction of that event. He also wanted to investigate the existence he never heard of, Nieves

After some time. Everybody went to their own places and live like nothing happened. As if everybody has been asleep for some time. Some of them were injured, and some of them caught a cold, just like poor Elijhel.

Snow didn't know that Elijhel is sick, she has no clue about him. She didn't have suspicions on where is his whereabouts, now that she is busy with the town problem. 

She took a walk outside for some rest. Nieves was by her side for so long, she asked her to call Elijhel

"Sir Solimann was ill today, and he can't do his duty." She said.

"Wait, what? He is sick? The sisters should've said that to me. I was so worried for the past hours."

"Ms. Marianne was not here also. She went home to take care of him."

"I probably go and visit him for a while." She stood up from her seat.

"I will escort you there, Your Majesty." Nieves said.

After some minutes, Snow was carrying a basket of fruits and flowers. That made Nieves in shock while waiting at the gate.

"What is that, Your Majesty? It looks like we're going to visit a dead." She mocked.

"Elijhel looks like dead, everyday. So cold and no feelings."

"You sure? I can carry the basket of--"

"Then carry." Snow gave Nieves the basket of fruits and went down the hill.

It was her 17th time to visit and watch her own village work with their businesses. It seems everyone is so busy all of the sudden. Everyone pay their respects on her visit to the village. Nieves knocked on the door of the Solimann's house, and Ms. Marianne opened it.

"Oh. Lady White, how come? And, Your Majesty? What brings you both here?" She asked.

"Oh. We just heard that he is sick, so Her Majesty wanted to visit him and I escorted her here." 

"Oh. Sorry to bother you. I also made an excuse and I gave it to my sister, and it seems maybe she is too busy to give the excuse letter to you."

"No problem, as long as you are in good terms. Her Majesty is worried so we wished to drop by."

"Then, you may come in."

Both of them came in and sat down.

"Your place is wonderful, Ms. Marianne. This is the 1st time I have been in to someone's house." Snow uttered.

"Thank you, Your Majesty. Elijhel is in his room, upstairs. I will prepare you a drink."

"Okay."

Snow ran upstairs and take a look at him.

Nieves looked around. And then she saw a guy with Ms. Marianne, wrapping his arms around her. "Why is this portrait hidden? Who is this man with you?" She asked.