XXXVIII. It Has Begun

The day of the competition. The host of the competition will be the queen of Kastrilla, Kayda de Draco-Avyguard. As she announce earlier, there will be 3 days, and each day has a competition.

The 1st round is Archery. Every gentlemen of the household, including every ladies of the household, must participate in order to win each other's hearts, most especially the target of every gentlemen, Snow.

Archery is very easy, many of the household has their trainings, especially the Charlemagne Academy of Nobles, they held special trainings for each selected sports.

The 2nd round of the 2nd day is such a hard thing to do. First, you must complete on getting out of the maze of Delvin, then cross the sea and reach Dionysus, then go back at the main place. You must have 3 members at the same household.

The 3rd round is night hunting. The competition must start at the time 7 of the evening and end at 3 of the early morning. They will hunt witches who were captured, from 65 years.

Inside thise 3 days, each contestants must have the largest points from 50 to 0. There are 1 point, 2 points, 3 points and up to 5 only. They will also get some points from the watchers by rating their abilities.

And for the 4th day, which is a Grand Ball and for the announcement of the winners. The competition is fair so everyone should be fine with it. There are 5 winners to be exact.

If some gentlemen won, they will choose who is their bride-to-be. And if some of the ladies won, they will choose who will be their suitor or their fiancè. If Snow won, everyone should stay away at her life, and never interfere at her business.

The 1st round starts. They started the round with each of the ladies, first.

There were 4 ladies shot bullseye 3 time in a row. Lady Hydra of the Avyguard family. Lady Angelique of the Seraphim-Atara family. Lady Snow of the Sophixzel family. And Lady Bela of the Sophixzel-Maxwin family. All of them scored perfect 15 points.

For the gentlemen, few of them got 3 timed bullseye. Son of the Flinnegan family, Marcus Flinnegan. Son of the Draco family, Zysyss de Draco. Son of Captain Solimann, Elijhel Solimann. Son of the Avyguard family, prince Cadmus. Son of the Atara family, Kiefer Neo Atara. And the twin sons of the Escabaro family, Colorado and Philippe Jr.

While watching the game, Maribela was there, with Valentine.

"So, tell me. What brings you here, watching your new queen, Maribela, dear?" Valentine asked.

"Nothing. I just heard that Kayda is hosting a competition, which is actually a fiancè competition. Which is very interesting, so I came here to watch for the 4 days. How about you, Your Highness?"

"I need to take care of my eldest daughter, now that she is taking my throne in the future. And to evaluate, I think she needs a partner, for her good will."

"Hmm. Maybe not. Just by seeing her capabilities and abilities, just for now, I think she don't need it."

"Precisely, I just want to watch her as well, and respect her decisions for the best."

Maribela took a slight peek at Snow and Kayda. "Not just that I want to watch this wrecked game, I also have to see whether my brother's granddaughter is doing well. I just heard that tons of gentlemen from different household just barged unto her kingdom to take her hand on marriage. And Kayda is there, and proposed this game."