XXIII. Sweena

Sweena Mary Sophixzel, queen of Savana, the last child of the 4th line of Sophixzel family.

Less stubborn and hard headed than Sylvia. Same level of being so spoiled. Regarding on being so spoiled next to Sylvia, her name also means 'Only Mine'.

The youngest, the lest boldest, more irresponsible of the Sophixzel family, in Hector III's blood line.

The mother, Angela Chrysanthemum, thinks of her as a sweet, gentle lady, same as in the eyes of her father. While to Maribela and to Grace, she was the most stubborn child they ever met.

She is not that smart, but more smart than Sylvia, only.

She was married to Alexandrov Maygwe of Queens, the only son and the third child of Charles Maygwe of Queens, he was the sister of Kristina Maygwe-Escabaro. And now, both Escabaro and Sophixzel are both kingdom-in-law. The eldest child of the Maygwe is Queen Delaine Maygwe. They were married after Sylvia and Grace, before Falcon. Who knows, they chase men and treasures, but not the responsibilities of oneself.

They both had a child, twins rather. Alexandra Sheril and Steve Arnold, girl and boy, although Alexandra was the first one to come out.

She is not like sister, Sylvia, who's really so greedy, she even have a dead affair. Sweena knew about that incident, she knew how to see some of her limits. She can't be like Sylvia forever.

They were married by force, but little did you know, the two fell in love after 2 months living in the same palace, and after that, gave birth to twins, gave birth before her older brother, Sylvester.

It is practically normal in their land, in their system. Once you made it to the age of 20s, you can crowned in your perspective area, and once you find a love, you can marry early, or if you were forced to marry, then you'll get marry early, too. And it is your choice if you want to have a child or children early or soon.

You can marry who ever you love, if it is in the noble family, or the one living in the streets. You choose. Choose what your heart wants to, don't let regret cover all your mental thinking. It is very horrible. Choose what your heart desires to, and let your body and brain conquer the heart's dream.

Sweena is also known as the Fairy of the Savana. She brings peace to her own native land, she brings joy and blessings, and also, not outside. She is like a living monster outside her palace, her glazes were creepy as her 4 brothers. Maribela has the balance, she can keep her anger to herself, but Sweena has no mercy.

She roars like a lion when she is out of town, fairy when at home. 

Her fierce eyes looks like monster, her smile looks like a fairy, she has both strange personalities that Alexandrov both love it.

Her twins inherited each personality. Alexandra has the fierce, and Steve has the sweetness, Alexandrov is also the sweetest man in her life.

Upon the death of her parents before her coronation, she is a bit sad and more angry. She burst her anger in front of her siblings, the looks of her is very terrifying. Even though Escabaro is now its kingdom-in-law of hers, she is not very friendly to them. Her looks is very hostile.

The way she dress, the way she talk and the way she walk, she is like the most grand lady in the whole Chrystalis nation. She never once put a smile to the outsiders. 

If she was in the competition, I would nominate her to Kayda, and then she will won over Kayda. She has the fierce look of the lion and the aggressiveness of the dragon. Compared to Kayda, although she is much more younger than her, she has more potential to the duchess.

She often compete mostly to duchess from Arowenn province. She was deliberately known as the youngest lady to win over other duchess and queens. The power she hold, will never be compared to anyone else besides her family.

She hold one of Subbatra's strongest knights or soldiers. She gain the power when she strictly forced all men and women to train with her. Their system was quite strict and strong compared to Draco Duchy, the level was even beyond Kastrilla.

Her only wish and target was to build stronger foundation with her siblings and move up to the highest position. Targeting that, she did won over ladies of the noble family. She is not that selfish at all.

She rose from the position as queen, 2nd to Maribela and Grace. and her highest position as of now to noble ladies around Chrystalis is 3rd.

She only wanted Subbatra to rank as the number 1 and be the capital of the Chrystalis nation.

She also support others need as well, grains, water supply, and other things as well.

The most greedy princess is now a generous queen. And as for Sylvia, nothing has changed, she is still the lowest of the siblings.

"For being a nice queen and a lady to all. I, Sweena Mary Sophixzel-Maygwe, continue to strive hard and make Subbatra as the capital of the Chrystalis nation. And I shall perish and destroy all well-beings who comes in my way, especially to those hideous creatures who killed my family. I, am willing to give my all, especially for my siblings, now that I surpassed every noble kingdoms. I will rise above my seat, and give them my blessings. As your queen, I am glad that all of you have strong faith in me. Now is the time to rise, my beloved province. Rise from the fall and start a new one. Because I, am willing to be your foundation. I, Sweena Mary Sophixzel-Maygwe, your Queen of Savana." She spoke to all letters, to all of her people to rise again, after the greatest fall. 

Because the past is never done, every day is the new opportunity to fight and stand alone.