V. Clandestine Reveal

We will take back when the moment Queen Maribela was with Queen Icela. Icela doesn't want them to know about her secret lover.

"If I told you then, auntie, will you be mad?" She asked.

"How can I be mad at you, if you are not even my child. Is it that bad for you to tell me?"

"No. It's just..."

"Look, I went mad at the time my heart broke, knowing my lover would marry somebody else, and he tried to kill me. And the second when my brother, your father, died in front of me. The last was when my older brother, Greg, died. I did not know what will I do if they were not in my side. But I am glad that Sylvester is still here, he wanted to avoid the path that his brothers' had taken, the same as me, yet this is all their fault. I did all my best to capture the bad ones and leave the innocent ones, and wait them grow, and if they grew bad, that's the time that I have to kill them."

Icela touched her belly, and bit her lips. "Do you really want me to tell you, what really happened?" Turned around, meeting each other's eyes.

"If it is that bad, of course. Do tell." She smirked to her.

She touched her belly again ang gripped her hands. "Yes, it was such a miracle that the heavens gave me a child, but there is something and someone to this particular matter. I am holding a child, a child of a warlock. The fact that he is stronger, incredible and more suspicious than any of this world. He is the father of this child, died not long ago, and he promised me something. Something more valuable."

"What is the promise?"

"It should be a secret between the two of us."

Maribela touched Icela's shoulder, and leaned in her head. "Tell me first about your lover, before you tell me the secret. I will not do anything but to protect you and your child. It'll be such a pain if I would avoid you, be scared by you. If my brother is still alive, he would be very happy to see his future grand child. But now, that he is gone, Sylvester and I will take care of you." She smiled.

"Auntie. Are you sure? If yes, please don't tell this to anyone but uncle Sylvester."

"Of course. It'll be our secret. I know that this is so important to you."

Icela sighed, and looked up in the sky, smiling into the heavens. "He looks like an angel to me. When we've first met, I knew he was the one for me, he always climbs in the tree like a monkey. He always sit on the tree upside down, he says that the world is better if it's in the opposite direction. His hair were white as clouds, long as the immortal's life, flowing smoothly with the air, the breeze. His eyes were in crystalline formation, that you can't take your eyes off because of its beauty. His skin were white as snow, lips were pink as love. Yet I do imagine how happy is his smile is, or how beautiful that his image is, I can no longer bare his presence before me. My heart aches when I remember him, I cry whenever I tried to forget him. His touch is all I have, he is all I have. But when the incident happened, that witch who tried to kill me." Maribela gasped, shockingly heard on what she says. "He sacrificed himself for me, for the sake of my life and his child. His name was... Sneaux."

Maribela let her go, holding her chest from pain.

"Who... Who is that witch?" She asked.

"I can't remember the name, I don't know if she said it. But I knew what she looks like. She has that mysterious body, and her face, too."

"I've encountered her, too. She tried to burn my village. She escaped within my reach, but little do you know, I killed many of them that time."