XIX. Commencement

Ah yes. After 4 years have been passed. The graduation day of the students in the Charlemagne Academy of Royals owned by the principal Miss Perigne de Hyula and hosted by the grand duke of Kruger Duchy in the side of Eldar, Sir Jaime de Kruger. All of the parents were gathered in the close gym of the academy and have to wait their children to be seated at the grand gym.

Maribela came along with her husband, Jordan, to watch and congratulate their daughter on her graduation. Nobody knows what their rankings are, the academy only reports their children's behavior, or what are they doing in their class. And then there's Sylvester alone, with his personal knight, Tony.

Maribela wants to ask him if where is Arabell. She tapped Sylvester's shoulders and said 'hi'.

"How is your day? Why do you feel so gloomy? Where is Ara?" She asked a lot of questions.

"Ara? She is uhm." He gulped. "Well, she is sick, she can't go today so she insisted me to attend the event."

She sighed. "That's sad, she can't watch him today. I feel so terrible for her."

Sylvester looked away from her. They sat at the corner.

The trumpets blew, the event has just begun. All of them were excited to see their children inside those 4 years. They were excited what did they learn, their rankings.

They gave them a round of applause when the children started to greet them in the grand gym and they sat down.

The principal and the host came to the stage together.

"Good day, Your Majesties, kings and queens, princes and princesses, dukes and duchesses, counts and countesses. Greetings to all who are gathered here in the grand gym of the Charlemagne Academy of Royals. I, Sir Jaime de Kruger, Duke of the Kruger Duchy of Eldar, with the most beloved owner of the school, and also the principal, Miss Perigne de Hyula." He announced himself. "Let us all lend our ears to our principal, whom she will give her speech and thanks to all who gathered here."

They all gave them a round of applause.

"Greetings, parents and siblings of my beloved students. I just want to give thanks to all of you here who gathered and attend your children's commencement. It is such a wonderful day to present you all my students, who are all in good terms, taught good manners and poise. Thank you for choosing Charlemagne Academy, it is such a great pleasure to teach your children our best education system. We are very grateful that they succeeded to a highest level. We did prepare your child to bring fortune to your kingdom, your place, to be one of the best rulers in the whole Chrystalis nation. Chrystalians like them, they were indeed perfect for our nation, and somehow, can be promoted to a higher level, which is the Emperor or the Empress of Chrystalis nation. I hereby give thanks to all parents. I hope you all appreciated our efforts to educate your child and bring good fortune. Thank you all and God bless." They gave her a big round of applause.

The host kept on announcing the other sections rankings. Until they reached to the completers.

Maribela looked at Sylvester. "You seem not very satisfied to them." She asked.

"No, I am just not feeling well. That's all." He responded.

Maribela just ignored him after.