XX. Snow

Snow Voucha Sophixzel, the daughter of Queen Icela Voucha Sophixzel and Sneaux, the winter sorcerer.

She was the only target of the covens, which was betrayed by Sneaux. He wanted his life to be free from danger.

Her name was given by Sneaux, after his name in the pronunciation side. They both had the same pronunciation. And the name was the only sign that the winter traitor will be given as a credit if ever, she will save everyone. They will now the name of the savior. She was born on December 5th.

Her hair is as white as his, wavy as her mother. Skin as whitish as his again. Her eyes were just like Icela, the color was still inherited, the sapphire eyes of Colden. Her lips were pink like a young rose.

Sneaux called her Leischen when he remembered she was like the human representation of the place, cold yet beautiful.

"May the sun glorifies the throne, bestow and rest upon the face of Leischen." Say this whenever you meet Snow.

She is sweet like a chocolate, a little bit fancy like her mother, and very polite like her father.

She was taught good posture or the best poise by the maids, Ms. Lelaine and Ms. Marianne, the Solimann sisters.

She always carries her book and place it on her head while walking to the hallway to her mother's office.

She always bring her some tea with that book in her head. And after that, she will head to the study room.

She is good at mathematics, communication, vocabulary and grammar, about politics and physics in such a young age. Fortunately, she still needed help from her maids. Especially Charlotte, who always in her room every night to brush her hair.

She also had a friend, a boy friend. He was the son of General Craige Solimann, Elijhel Solimann. He was the youngest and the only son in the Solimann family.

She pleases the general to train her and how to use a sword. She wants to yield a sword, too. She trains with the young lad. Although he is 2 years older than her.

She divulged her power at the age of 3. She was taught by Charlotte on how to use it and to control it.

She always play outside with the other kids or the creatures. She always wear a smile whenever she goes, even in sleep.

She loves to write, draw or paint. Or she wants to read action stories by other nations besides Chrystalis. She loves to draw her maids every time they play with her in the room.

Icela has to visit her during sleep time, so she won't feel like she is abandoned by her mother.

She loves to pet stray dogs, cats or bunnies. Every time she goes outside, she will come and see the fairies with Elfuego.

She loves to eat strawberry tarts came from Ms. Marianne. In short, she loves everything except being alone

When the day she was baptized, Icela only send her invitations to the closest family she got. Even the broken couple, Sylvester and Arabell, they were trying to go with the flow, to not ruin a beautiful day. She only invited some.

And there is that time that King Lorenz of Schweigen, the first son of King Greg, the first cousin of Icela, went to visit her, alone.

He was trying to explain what their meeting to other provinces said. And he was qyite surprised when he saw Snow at the back of the door.

"Who is this little one here?" He asked.

"Oh, that's my daughter, Snow."

He looked back at Icela and said, "You are not married? How come? Who is the father?"

"Oh, my daughter was a gift from heaven. A miracle."

"Hmm? Oh." Snow showed up, carrying her books. "So, your name was Snow, am I right?"

She smiled and said, "Hello." She hid back from her mother. "Mommy, who is this handsome uncle in our place? Do you know him?"

Icela laughed. "She is indeed your uncle. Say 'hi' to Uncle Lorenz."

Lorenz giggled and said, "I was never addressed as 'handsome uncle' before. You flatter me, Young Miss."

She smiled and pulled his hand saying he should carry her. Although she is still 2 at that time.

He carried her. She gave him a pinch in the cheeks and a pat.

"She resembles your eyes, Queen Icela." He smiled.

Icela sighed and sat down. "Ah yes. She was called Leischen by my towns people. They said she resembles the beauty and cold of the place."

"She suits the title 'Leischen' very well."

"And many people greeted her like so polite. The words spread out like fire."

"What words?"

"May the sun glorifies the throne, bestow and rest upon the face of Leischen." She tilted her hands in different gestures.

He was astonished. "It looks like it was a lyrics or a lullaby to me. Or a poem. It is very pretty." Snow tapped his shoulders to let her down and went to the study room, running.

He continued to talk. "So, why didn't you tell me about her?"

"Oh, I invited your mom, I told her that she would bring you, too, and Gliza."

"She did not told anything from me."

"Maybe you are so busy, that is why."

Snow ran back again, carrying some flowers.

"Handsome uncle. This is yours. Ms. Lelaine helped me pluck some flowers outside and I included daisies in here. Hope you like it, handsome uncle." She whispered while covering her face with the flowers.

Lorenz accepted the flower and gave her thanks and pats.

Snow is sure loved by everyone, her kindness is very astonishing.

Well, in Icela's case, because of her endless work, she can't play nor visit Sneaux in the cave. Thus, Snow don't know her father yet, and she kept on agreeing that she came from heaven.

Ms. Lelaine, Ms. Marianne and Charlotte were always the one who kept on eye to her. Especially when she wants to go out.

And finally, Charlotte was promoted as Head Maidservant of the palace.

Snow actually pleases her mom to play with her for a second, and yet, Icela can't handle the cuteness.

Even Maribela always visit her with her daughter, so Snow has a lady company.