XLVI. Sophixzel Estate

As the war ended several weeks ago, everyone has to rebuild their own homes, their own lives. It took them a 2 years to rebuild it. 

And on that 2 years, they declared that Snow must be crowned 'empress' of Chrystalis. Since Leischen supported and sponsored many places. They have the most riches unlike Schweigen and Aster, nor Savana and Haven. Leischen was the landmark of all gems hidden underground, and it is also the planting site of all winter fruits and vegetables. Flowers or plants that only grows on winter is also active in Leischen. Therefore, it is the best place to be an empire.

Although, Snow has to undergo from lots of punishments and trials because of her past mistakes with Nieves, she only did the trials for only 9 months. And after a year, she decided to be crowned as 'empress'. As she wanted to secure both her home and everyone's land, she wanted to make sure, that she'll rule over it.

At that time, Leischen became the empire of Chrystalis, and also the 'Sophixzel Estate', where the Sophixzel family is very welcome, to stay and to rule by her side. As Leischen was located at the top of the mountain of Lavina, they decided to rebuild it and make it more huge. She also decided to make a academy or a school for everyone, young and old, it doesn't matter, and it was called 'Sophixzel Academy'.

They also placed a statue for Snow, that symbolizes Leischen. The statue of Snow appears to be that she is holding a sword with her right hand, and her crown of thorns on her left hand, showing that it was the weapon that killed the 'false god'. And a the crown of the previous king, Colden, at her head, that everyone admires the most, they also placed a sapphire stone on that crown. Her dress, has the symbols, depicting Chrystalian folks and covens. And in her chest, they put a medium, hand-sized indicolite stone, that was found in the cave. That stone symbolizes the most powerful core of her half being. That statue of Snow, the half widyel and a half human, represents bravery, wisdom, power, peace and love. And on top of that statue, they built a twin tower for the bell.

Now everyone can see Leischen from up above when they were on their trail.

Meanwhile the others, Kastrilla closed the gates for their fallen and forgotten rulers. Villagers still working and praising on the behalf of their king, Sebastian, who chose to go overseas with his children, to avoid any bad circumstances. The palace was still cleaned and guarded by, and wait for the time if the king wanted to go back. 

The Draco Duchy is being held by Queen Valentine for treason. Both the duke and duchess were prisoned in their own homes, and Unnias was held hostage in the palace of Eldar, although he wished to change for the sake of his son, who is now the crowned duke of Draco. Zysyss is a perfect duke to rule the duchy.

King Ares of Aster decided to abandon his palace, but not his people, and wanted to live a simple life with his parents and his lover. Although he is still the master of the place, he is tired of being a king, he never wanted so. Sylvester respected his decision and finally accepted being a simple person. Arabell was lucky and happier in her entire life.

Williame Hrandol, decided to work overseas for being a baron, a lowest ranking of all nobilities, that serves as per Sylvia, too. She changed the name of her village to Hrandolburgh, she changed that because she misses her husband, long gone after the war, who went overseas. Her rank began to be lower, from princess to queen, from queen to a baron. That serves to her husband, too.

Sweena and Grace decided to work together and lift Leischen from the ground. From scraps to gold, they helped all the villages from poor to good. They were the source and power of building some houses, together with the feeding program to all lost children. Speaking of the lost children, the palace of Haven built a home for the children.