XIII. Call of the Spirits

When Icela and Charlotte went back at the palace by 6, all of them were worried. They have to go back there tomorrow and see what is really in there. Icela wanted to go there and take a more look on those crystals.

Charlotte wants to investigate the cave tomorrow, too. Or ask the woman earlier about the history of that cave.

On the next day, Icela woke up early and waited Charlotte in the garden. Icela is sitting down at her parents tomb. She cleaned it first and put some flowers in it. It was already 7 by then.

Charlotte woke up and hurried outside. At first she thought that the queen is still sleeping, but then Ms. Lelaine told her that the queen is waiting for her outside the garden. So she went out quickly. Charlotte saw Icela just walking around in circles. She called Her Majesty and she stopped.

"Good morning, Charlotte. How is your sleep? Are you feeling fine?" Icela asked her.

"I am feeling well, Your Majesty. Shall we?"

"We may." Icela smiled.

"But before that, we have to asked the woman yesterday about the cave's history."

Icela agreed, nodded. They walked outside the palace, wearing coats. 

When they arrived at yesterday's whereabouts, no one is in there. Fortunately, there were neighbors at the side of the wall. They knocked the first house.

"Who is it?" The woman asked.

"It is Her Majesty." Charlotte replied.

The woman opened her door, and surprisingly, it is Lyn. "What brings you here, Your Majesty?" She asked.

"Me and my friend here wants to ask you all about the lagoon and the cave down the blocks." Icela responded.

Lyn looked left and right. checking if there is someone else. She smiled and let them in her house. Charlotte and Icela sat down.

"Her Majesty and Ms. Charlotte wants to know the history and name?" She asked again.

"Yes, may we hear your thoughts according to it?" Icela asked politely.

Lyn nodded and sat closer to them. "I don't know what is the history behind both the lagoon and the cave but, I remembered what the old witch told me." She crossed her fingers. "The old witch's powers lay on both surfaces in Leischen. Oldest witch in Leischen. Even though she is not like winter covens who can protect and watch winter, she is just ordinary. She supports both lagoon and the cave's wonder."

"The witch is just an ordinary witch, and her powers is the only support of the surface. We visited it yesterday, and it seems so weak. Her Majesty right here, touched the crystals and it glow, but if I touched it, it doesn't." Charlotte said.

"Yes, it is weak. Unfortunately, witches like her, or any coven, if they touch it, it glows. Perhaps, Her Majesty has powers, too?" 

"Let's not talk about that, today." Icela resisted.

"As you wish, Your Majesty. I'll explain more." Sips the tea. "What the old witch told me was both cave and lagoon were supported by her powers, it is also her home. She gave both of the mysterious places a name. The lagoon was called The Blue Lagoon, and the cave was named Cerulean Cave of the Spirits."