XLV. Divine Blood of Winter

As she was dressed like a normal person, she stood there alone in a cold place. She kept on walking around to see  if there is a end in that place.

That place started to snow out of nowhere.

Snow looked around and saw completely nothing, but all white, raining with snowflakes.

And then she suddenly heard a crying sound of a lady. She turned back and saw a lady, who is sitting by a tree.

She went closer to see, but that lady stopped from crying. The lady turned around slowly, with those red eyes like fire.

"Are you okay?" Snow asked her, tilting her head to the side.

And someone laughed, and it echoed. Snow turned around to see it, and she was stunned. She saw dancing white fairies, forming a circle. They laughed and laughed, until they comforted the crying lady.

Then those fairies started to talk and pulling her to get up, saying, "Fyona, get up. Let's play."

They smiled as they were having so much fun, until then, they disappeared.

Snow followed their remains as they disappeared. She felt uneasy when she saw them.

And in a another minute, Snow felt warm. She felt strange as the atmosphere changed. She looked everywhere but nothing.

As the atmosphere became hotter and hotter, she heard a loud, screaming noise from everywhere, or anywhere. The sound of a crying help of a mother and her child.

She turned around again and saw a tree, filled with fire. It was burning.

People started gathering at the burning tree, that is where she heard the scream.

A woman, who is tied in the tree, was being burnt, while the child was taken hostage by the individuals. The woman screamed to stop, and for the help.

Snow can't touch the illusion, so she just watched the scene she was given to.

The head of the child was covered in the sack, screaming at his lungs, shivering in fear. As the man, who held his axe, he cuts the boy's head in front of the mother, then he cut, and cut, until he became pure flesh.

The mother screamed, cried. The men put some fire more, and laughed while she was being burnt.

The scene was blocked by the fog, she didn't see a thing after.

She sensed something strange, something was coming right in front of her. She took a step back, but she turned around to see if there was more of the scene.

A sound of a grumbling sky was burst, she looked at the sky and saw nothing, and looked forward again.

But right after she blinked, before she opened her eyes, Eric punched right through her face, and she flew away, leaving a punch mark on her face.

Eric laughed as he felt victory when he punched her. Snow stumbled through the hot floor.

"You know what? Punching a lady in the face is impertinent." She said, while wiping her bloody nose.

"Aww. Did it hurt your angelic face, then?" After he said that, he rushed right towards her, without a single hesitation, and kicked her stomach.

She coughed blood before she could stand up. Eric grabbed her hair and smashed it in to the floor.

Snow can't stand up at that state, she was completely out of her own mind when she watched those illusions of the past. Eric grabbed her sorry face.