XLVII. The End

Snow reigned as 'Empress of Chrystalis' not so long. She reigned for 28 years. What a surprising event that Charlotte and Nieves had a deal. Nieves decided to give Charlotte 500 years of cultivation, and serve Snow as if they were immortals. And Snow was a bit shocked when she found out that Charlotte restored her lost source by receiving the cultivation that Nieves had. Not so long ago, Nieves had to leave, and find a perfect place to bury herself. From the calculations of Snow's adventure for 5 years, she found out that Nieves turned in to an island, at the border of Chrystalis and Trugjel. By the looks of it, they knew it was Nieves, because it was a sleeping shape of the Great Ice Alpha, the wyvern.

14th July, 2021 at Leischen, Chrystalis.

"Snow gave the throne to the family side of Falcon. Falcon Sophixzel's family reigned over for 300 years. They still hold the name Sophixzel, both body and power. But, how did the monarchy end? The monarchy ended at the time of King Ashton Jules Sophixzel, the 14th great grandson of Falcon Jean Sophixzel. His monarchy ended sadly. They said that the cause of their end is that both the queen, Zondra Ramona, were infertile. That means that they can't have children. It is useless to denounce Zondra as queen, because the king is also infertile. Their luck has been bad. In this years, since the monarchy ended, all of the palace, all around Chrystalis became museums. The graves of the families were put inside the castle, making the whole palaces a tomb. From this day forwards, people always gives them fruits as they receive blessings from their majesties. That is the history and the story of all this. The end." A girl sighed as she finished reading the book. 

The children around her was quite stunned about how she finished the book. The children listened to her for about 3 days. They finished reading the book for 3 days.

"Aww. I wish I could meet Empress Snow." A child said.

"The history was very stunning. I want to read it again." A boy shouted.

"She is very powerful. I want to be like her." A shy girl whispered.

The teacher laughed. "Okay, okay. I get it. She was so great, isn't she?" She giggled as the children were stunned. "Okay, this will be the last day of mine. Tomorrow, your adviser will come back and discuss you another topic."

The class felt sad about it. She was a substitute teacher of Ms. Gregoria Deriz.

"Okay. I'll be dismissed." She said while waving 'goodbye'.

"BYE BYE. MS. RINA." They all said.

When she got out of the academy, the breeze seems fine when she breathe heavily. She saw many working people inside the palace gate.

She went out of the palace gate, the path was clear. She sighed.

Since Sophixzel ended the monarchy, the village seems to be fine and peaceful. Leischen got many visitors or travelers who was stunned by the beauty of the place. Especially how the history was told by the village vendors.

A woman wearing a black hood, was just passing by a Jewelry store called 'Sneaux Jewelry Store'. She came in and someone greeted her.

"Hello. Welcome to 'Sneaux Jewelry Store'. How can I help you?" The store owner asked.

But as when the hooded woman took off her mask, she looked at the store keeper's beauty, and was stunned.

"What stones are you looking for, miss?" She asked again.