XIV. Disclosed by Fire

Months have passed. Months of fooling. King John Benedict of Kastrilla, was peacefully having tea with Kayda, while his grandson, John Sebastian, is busy in his problems or works.

Kayda seems not satisfied with their talked, she started to get bored and bored to both of the Avyguard. If she has to talk with King Benedict, she has to go with the flow.

Her tummy is getting more bigger and bigger than before. She often goes around the palace, the garden to visit the dragons or going back to Draco Residence. She is not satisfied in walking around either.

When she started to get pregnant with the 2nd born in her womb, she only did nothing. Strict protocols were given by His Majesty, Sebastian.

Hydra de Draco Avyguard, the first princess of Kastrilla, first born of both Kayda and Sebastian, joined the academy in Eldar. She was an intelligent kid, both inherit her parents virtue.

Kayda, was one of a kind woman. Son of dukes or viscounts would kneel and beg her hand to them, although she went on kinds of dates, but none of them satisfied her. She broke the hearts of many men.

Meanwhile, Unnias de Serin Draco, the 2nd born, her brother. He was hated by many people. He was weak, tortured child. He wanted to be a great duke, but his father never wanted him to be. Leviathan de Draco chose Kayda to be the next heir on the throne and chose to forget all about his son.

He found love when he was 19, he fell in love with Mina Ruthy. She was lovely as an angel. He fell in love at first sight. He saw her dancing in the streets. She was a gypsy girl, she only live in the streets. They were friends for only months, and after that, they made love.

Taking the responsibility that both of them made, she decided to abort the child, Unnias stopped her. He welcomed her to his home, but his parents didn't, neither do Kayda. She held the child in her womb for months, she resisted eating, without telling it to Unnias. Because of this, she never wanted to live with him, she never wanted him, just friends. She died bearing her son.

His parents burned her body after they found out that she was dead. Months after her passing, Unnias kept the child and named him Zysyss.

Losing his lover that doesn't love him back made him depressed. He kept and watched his son until he turned 4, then he stopped and locked himself up. But Zysyss kept on visiting his father in his room. He is the one who kept on giving his father's foods and medicines.

Kayda wanted to get rid of the Avyguards and let herself rule over Semetria and be the empress of Chrystalis, with her brother. She wanted to kill her husband and Benedict. She was tired playing the old games from them, she was used by Benedict.

The night when Benedict is all alone. He called her in his office. But first, she grabbed a knife from the kitchen and hid it under her dress. She knocked in the door and he let her come in.

"Dear Kayda, I want to do me some favor, again?" He asked.

"Anything for you, Your Majesty. Is it Sebastian, again?" She responded.

He laughed. "I think you know what to do."

She walked closer to him, brushed his shoulder. And she giggled. "Yes, Your Majesty." She grabbed her knife on the dress as she was luring him.

She stabbed him in the back and he stumbled on the window. She ran, holding her dress but he grabbed and pulled her hair, threw her in the wall.

"Ahh. You are such a nice lady, Duchess Kayda."

She grabbed his glass and strike it in his head. He felt dizziness. She saw the knife in the floor and grabbed it. She faced him.

"I am so tired to be a toy. Now that I see, you treat Draco as a toy. Oh, remember that, your dragons are my children. They belong to me." She stabbed him in his neck all over again, pull and stab, until he dies.

Her face was covered in all blood. She was huffing and huffing, so exhausted.

"What a great performance, my lady." Sebastian watched her kill his grandfather. He clapped in joy. Her face is full of shock when she saw him. "Shocked? I am very quite proud of you."

"Proud? What is proud in killing your precious grandfather?"

"He was never precious to me. He is also the one who is behind the death of my parents." He sighed. "And also behind my lost of consciousness. You two planned on controlling me with that stupid stone of yours."

"H-how?"

"Easy. Is Ferra your friend? If yes. She is also my friend." He closed the door. "She told me everything." He whispered.

"You-"

"You can't kill me. I am on your side."

"You are never on my side. You used us as your toys."

"I never used you. You used me." He sighed. "Kayda, if you kill me, who would you rely on? Take care of your child? Says daddy if I am not here? Think about it." She never said a word. She took a step back. "I know you used me to go at Schweigen and argue with them regarding to the death of Colden, for you to have more information. You used me to kill Greg."

"Are you finished?"

"Yes, I did love my past lover. But after you gave birth to Hydra, I changed my mind. Seeing you happy with my child is enough for me. I was only challenging you, that everytime I meet Maribela, I want to see you feeling so jealous." He walked closer to her until she has no where to go. She cried, holding the knife and pointed unto him. He tried to do 'kabedon' on her while the knife was pointed at his heart. "Killing me will just make you so weak, my love. Stop crying." He wiped her tears and hugged her so tight.

"I am sorry." She apologized over and over as she leaned on his chest. Both heads leaned unto each other.

"I'll prepare a bath for you and clean yourself. So no one will find some traces from you."

As Kayda took a bath, Sebastian screamed a fake help. Guards came over and was shocked.

"Your Majesty, what happened?" They said.

"His Majesty, was killed by a ghost witch. It must be the ghost of the Great Witch." So sarcastic. "We must bury him tomorrow, it is such a pain that my precious grandfather is dead. From now on, my wife and I will lead Kastrilla in our own hands. I will make this place a better one. Tribute to my grandfather."

They were fooled by the words of a true killer. Kayda joined his game. They framed the Great Witch for killing him, they were fooled and thought that they will hunt by a ghost witch, too.